PDA

View Full Version : Texas Southern Hammered

blueboss
10-09-2012, 09:49 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/texas-southern-ncaa-imposes-postseason-bans-100912

A few things of note:

Both football and basketball banned from post season play.

The NCAA cited loss of institutional control, and multiple academic improprieties just to name a few of the violations. My question is regarding academic improprieties and were they more egregious than UNC's academic improprieties?

Mike Davis the men's basketball head coach upon hearing these sanctions did he run out to free throw line somewhere and throw a hissie fit ?

dan_bgblue
10-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Based on what I have read, they deserve what they got. Davis will get his chance to hold his head and dance in circles at mid court before you know it.

blueboss
10-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Yeah I'd say so, spanning 7 years over 13 different programs, as usual the NCAA was right on top of it ...7 years? really?

suncat05
10-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Yeah I'd say so, spanning 7 years over 13 different programs, as usual the NCAA was right on top of it ...7 years? really?

Unless the school in question is named Kentucky. Then the NCAA would hire a proctologist and tell him to bring a stethiscope, a drill, a flashlight, some rope, rib expanders and a two by four, and turn him loose with orders to not come out until he finds something that doesn't belong!