PDA

View Full Version : The new site is awesome!

BigBlueJoe
10-09-2012, 05:23 PM
I have to say I was a subscriber to that other website that a lot of you all just left for this site and I rarely posted but i'm glad I found this site because I thoroughly enjoy reading your all's sometimes facetious and overall comedic comments. I may be a month or two late but I have always been told it's better late than never! Soon enough I will become a premium subscriber here instead of that "other site" we don't speak about....

Btw- this site is so much easier to navigate then that new one that was just launched.

dan_bgblue
10-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome aboard. I truly hope you enjoy the time you spend here. I am biased for sure when I make this comment, this is the best community of, not only UK fans, but also sports fans in general anywhere on the internet.

CitizenBBN
10-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks BigBlueJoe and welcome home!

I've followed KSR for about 4 moves across the internet, and I do so b/c it's a tremendous group of mature, knowledgeable and great people. The site format is the best we've had in a while, which is great, and it will only get better, but it's all about the people and conversation and information from those in the know and who know the games.

We're getting a lot of feedback from folks that they wondered where we went and have been looking for us. Let 'em know you found us. :)

Well I may never be "found", but everyone here is kinda used to it and gave up trying long ago.

jazyd
10-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Glad you found it Joe but don't believe Citizen when he says we are a mature group. LOL

Join in on any thread you want whether you agree or disagree, we are all family.

For me this is my 'man cave'

CitizenBBN
10-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Jazy, I didn't mean you or me. I meant the respectable folks. The ones who have to enter from the kitchen porch dont' count. :)

BigBluePappy
10-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Welcome!

He called us facetious and comedic, is that alright?

CitizenBBN
10-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Welcome!

He called us facetious and comedic, is that alright?

I used to be facetious but the new diet has really helped.

BigBlueJoe
10-10-2012, 02:05 AM

Exactly!

jazyd
10-10-2012, 09:22 AM
I quit the diet, wanted to make sure I stayed facetious, sounds like a good thing to be since it is a big word it must be good.

I

jazyd
10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
ok, at least I am not alone. :)

Jazy, I didn't mean you or me. I meant the respectable folks. The ones who have to enter from the kitchen porch dont' count. :)

Darrell KSR
10-10-2012, 10:01 AM
LOL.

And I'm the "straight guy" among these clowns. That is a bad, bad sign.

Welcome, BigBlueJoe. Glad to have you around. We love the usability of the site, too. Big credit to CitizenBBN for selecting the software, hardware, servers, etc. and putting it all together.

MickintheHam
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM

Jazy, Citizen was referring to ME! Respectable for sure!!

jazyd
10-10-2012, 10:40 PM
You, the Hooters guy. LOL

Jazy, Citizen was referring to ME! Respectable for sure!!