PDA

View Full Version : Special treat for all Kentucky fans with free account here, through Big Blue Madness

Darrell KSR
10-08-2012, 10:54 PM
It's no secret that our Premium Forum is rocking. Our activity has been through the roof, and have had great information and discussion at the finest place to discuss Kentucky sports anywhere in the world.

From now through Big Blue Madness weekend, we will open up the Premium Forum for viewing (no posting, to avoid trolls) for everyone. You can read what Larry Vaught has to say, when he says it. Check out the Mayor of Kentucky football, Lonny Demaree. Our basketball editor and recruiting guy, Tyler Adkins, Ashley Scoby and Erin Ashley Simon are also frequent contributors to the board.

And we don't want to forget our legions of basketball recruiting gurus, like Carolinawildcats, the incomparable Darryl, Doc, akaukswoosh, anderwt, and many more. The community is terrific, and my apologies for ignoring the many, many others who make the place a hopping place to be.

We will do this from time to time on special occasions as a "thank you" to the UK community at large, but also to let you know what is out there to see from time to time. We think it is very, very special. We're community-driven at our core, Kentucky-centric in our coverage, and based on the principles that the end-user experience must be the finest possible.

If you choose to join us, we offer terrific Premium subscriptions with no-gimmick, all the time pricing of $6.95 per month--or lower, with quarterly and annual discount memberships. The mobile platform experience here is terrific--and we will be offering an even better experience with that shortly. We have a ton of features with this message board system, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask--we'll be glad to help, whether it's learning how to embed your own YouTube video here, post a pic directly from your computer, subscribe to threads, or just use the "read first unread post" feature on the site.

But even if you don't, we hope you enjoy the Premium board as our gift back to the Kentucky sports fan. There is no person finer. Thanks, and have a great week.

Lfbj00
10-08-2012, 11:03 PM
It won't let me read anything but the thread titles. I clicked the first one and it said I do not have access.

CitizenBBN
10-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Try it now. I just finished turning it all on.

blueboss
10-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Cool!! Kind of like slipping on a quarterbacks helmet.