PDA

View Full Version : Did Lexington celebrate?

CGWildcat
06-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Today was the SF Gay Pride Parade. Did Lexington have theirs? :sHa_grouphug3:

http://www.sfpride.org/ :tongue08:

Doc
06-30-2014, 07:05 AM
Never got the "gay pride" thing. If you're gay, fine. Your business, not mine. I'll leave you alone with it. No skin off my butt. But make a spectacle of yourself and then wonder why folks object, I don't get. Its like the tattooed freak who has ink all over his face and piercings everywhere then wonders what you're staring at. Keep your business to yourself and you got nothing to gripe about

CGWildcat
06-30-2014, 10:53 AM
Fully agree Doc Mysterio :) One local channel carried the entire parade, (previously recorded) from 7p - 11p last night. We watched a few minutes of it. It's always interesting down in the city. Always.

KSRBEvans
06-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Isn't every day "Gay Pride Day" in SF? :sCo_huhsign:

CitizenBBN
06-30-2014, 10:47 PM
We may have, we have a pretty decent sized gay community here, but they tend to not be big on parades. Lexingtonians, gay or otherwise, don't like to make a scene in public. Very uncouth. Tacky.

Darrell KSR
07-01-2014, 12:55 AM
We may have, we have a pretty decent sized gay community here, but they tend to not be big on parades. Lexingtonians, gay or otherwise, don't like to make a scene in public. Very uncouth. Tacky.

Lexington is very civilized. I'm still perplexed that I know CitizenBBN has a real house in the heart of it. I always figured he must remote in some way and couldn't possibly live there.

blueboss
07-01-2014, 12:16 PM

Louisville on the other hand, loud and proud...nuff said.

jazyd
07-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Why celebrate something like thst. Think in actual graphic terms of what men do, then tell me you want cities to celebrate ????

CitizenBBN
07-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Lexington is very civilized. I'm still perplexed that I know CitizenBBN has a real house in the heart of it. I always figured he must remote in some way and couldn't possibly live there.

I got in under the age limit and was grandfathered. If I had to pass the entrance exam today I'd be in big trouble. lol.

CGWildcat
07-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Why celebrate something like thst. Think in actual graphic terms of what men do, then tell me you want cities to celebrate ????

Hence the left coast mindset. It's the "I have no problem infringing on your rights, ideals, morals, as long as it benefits me" campaign.

KeithKSR
07-11-2014, 01:27 PM
I never got the purpose. It's not like there is a straight pride parade they are protesting against.

UKStucat
07-31-2014, 02:11 PM
I never got the purpose. It's not like there is a straight pride parade they are protesting against.

I agree Keith. I don't really know why they have to demonstrate to the rest of the world that they are gay. Their sexuality should be a private matter not something to have a parade about.