PDA

View Full Version : It is not jsut the IRS lying about lost emails

dan_bgblue
06-25-2014, 07:40 PM
EPA wants in on the fun (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/25/more-missing-emails-crashed-hard-drives-this-time-at-epa/?intcmp=latestnews)

jazyd
06-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Rogue administration. The House is hungry for some democrat meat

CitizenBBN
06-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Pedophiles and drug distributors are less efficient at destroying data. You have to work pretty hard to destroy data as thoroughly as they seem to manage quite by "accident".

suncat05
06-26-2014, 09:21 AM
Pedophiles and drug distributors are less efficient at destroying data. You have to work pretty hard to destroy data as thoroughly as they seem to manage quite by "accident".

Well, maybe it's just me, but there is a very clear picture of a criminal conspiracy to destroy evidence here in this Congressional inquiry. And then there is Lerner pleading the 5th twice before Congress while denying any wrongdoing. And then there's this arrogant, smug little smarmy worm Koskinen (sp?) whose responses to questions just make me wish that I was asking those questions.
In the end, nothing is going to happen to ANY of these people, and the American people will continue to be victimized by these federal thugs.
All of this is straight out of the Marxist playbook. And in the end Congress will do nothing. Just sit back and watch. These thugs are way ahead of Congress on every level.

TNCat
06-26-2014, 03:07 PM
But this is the most transparent government we have ever had....or so we were told.

Darrell KSR
06-26-2014, 05:12 PM
But this is the most transparent government we have ever had....or so we were told.

They are transparent. Clearest case of crookedness we've seen. We can see right through them.

KeithKSR
06-26-2014, 05:51 PM
They are transparent. Clearest case of crookedness we've seen. We can see right through them.

The bulk of the media doesn't share our clarity. One thing that continues to astound me is the change in the media over the last 20 years or so. They seem overly anxious to be willingly gullible in swallowing lame excuses over scandals and refuse to report the news that may hurt their personal pet causes. In the past members of the media were much more professional and seemed to be more into seeking truth.

CitizenBBN
06-26-2014, 06:04 PM
The bulk of the media doesn't share our clarity. One thing that continues to astound me is the change in the media over the last 20 years or so. They seem overly anxious to be willingly gullible in swallowing lame excuses over scandals and refuse to report the news that may hurt their personal pet causes. In the past members of the media were much more professional and seemed to be more into seeking truth.

In the past I think they would have had their intelligence insulted by this level of bald faced lie and not just accepted it. Now they seem perfectly fine to be the willing butt kissing lackeys the leftists want them to be.

If this were a Republican president we'd see a Nixonian meltdown in the Washington press that would easily be the match of watergate. But since they love them some Obama they all just look the other way. I think he could walk out of the white house and beat nuns and orphans on Pennsylvania avenue and they'd buy the excuse he was just trying to kill flies landing on them.

The reasons given for benghazi and this IRS situation are just laughable. No serious journalist can profess any level of professionalism and accept what we've been fed thus far.