PDA

View Full Version : Very dirty senate race in miss

jazyd
06-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Thank goodness it is over after today, well I hope it is over

I had originally decided to support McDaniels who claimed to be a tea party conservative republican. The I started paying attention to his campaign and it's like watching the democrats at their best. Lies, character assassination, rumors, millions of outside money, dirty , dirty politics, tea party heads helping a stooge sneak into Cochrans wife's room in her nursing home where she has been for over ten years with Alzheimer's to get a video to use to support their rumor Cochran at age 76 was having an affair with his executive secretary...their proof they spread was he had his picture taken with her, at 76 if he went to bed with her they both went to sleep....sneaking into a courthouse on election night in a county McDaniels lost 2-1 at 2:00AM, only thing they could have been up to was the bag of votes, if several went missing McDaniels may have gotten that .5% he needed to avoida runoff.

When searching McDaniels and things he has said in the past, the democrats will have a field day in the general election if he wins today

Smart people I know have totally bought into this guy and have not listened to anything that makes sense.

I have not been a Cochran supporter for years but held my nose and voted for him. It's better than voting for a snake.

Also done with the Miss Tea Party as they have been up to their eyeballs with the dirty stuff

Darrell KSR
06-24-2014, 11:02 AM
I hate me some politics.

jazyd
06-24-2014, 01:09 PM
Darrell, worst I have seen in a long time. And a so called republican attacking another.

Darrell KSR
06-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Darrell, worst I have seen in a long time. And a so called republican attacking another.

Jazy, I will tell you like somebody told me one time about lawyers. It is the bad 95% that give the other five percent a bad name. :)

dan_bgblue
06-24-2014, 06:24 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/24/politics/mississippi-senate-runoff/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

KeithKSR
06-27-2014, 03:56 AM
May not be over, apparently some of the Dems who were encouraged to cross over and vote were not eligible to do so.

jazyd
06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
There might have been a few but not enough to change the vote, McDaniels is a sore loser. Thought he had it won, his campaign didn't know how to poll, and it shocked them all when the Cochran support came out in the runoff that didn't vote first time. The difference wasn't the black vote and it wasn't 35,000 like Hannity and Limbough have said. it might have been around 6000 total, but the white vote really turned it up. Many Cochran voters thought he would win first time and didn't come out, they did second time.
Hannity has been a prick about this and doesn't know what he is talking about, just listening to what the tea party and McDaniels have told him and Limbough.
Cochran has always had black support, only way he could get 70% of the vote for 42 years in a state with 37% black population. He has sent millions to black as well as white Universities and they remember that. He has also saved two of our military bases because of his seniority, had to trade votes to do it but it saved a bunch of good paying job.s
McDaniels is a silver tongues trial lawyer that is a trojan horse and the tea party ran a dirty campaign, I am done with them here and so are a lot more people who didn't like the lies and rumors they spread

May not be over, apparently some of the Dems who were encouraged to cross over and vote were not eligible to do so.

PedroDaGr8
06-27-2014, 06:37 PM
And it gets worse:

Mark Mayfield found dead. (http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/27/politics/mississippi-tea-party-leader-dies/index.html?hpt=hp_t1)

jazyd
06-27-2014, 10:07 PM
He was involved in getting a bit player into Cochrans wife's room in an exclusive nursing home that is gated. They were going to yes the video against Cochran for the rumor McDaniels campaign started claiming Cochran was having an affair. The tea party was very involved in all this