PDA

View Full Version : Brian Schweitzer thinks you're gay

bigsky
06-18-2014, 08:51 PM
"Men in the South, they are a little effeminate." -- former MT Governor Brian Schweitzer.

CitizenBBN
06-18-2014, 09:05 PM
Ironic for a man who lives in a state with more sheep than women. ;)

bigsky
06-18-2014, 09:11 PM
This is the Governor with whom I had the nationally televised "tennis court argument". He also appointed me to the Regents, highest honor I ever had. And got me on Fox& Friends

bigsky
06-18-2014, 09:30 PM
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/06/18/the-brian-schweitzer-presidential-speculation-was-fun-while-it-lasted/

jazyd
06-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Sounds like a nut case. So being gentlemen is being gay?

suncat05
06-19-2014, 06:55 AM
He sure sounds like he's a couple of french fries short of a happy meal. Odd character. But you know him better than I do, bigsky.

bigsky
06-19-2014, 07:20 AM
He sure sounds like he's a couple of french fries short of a happy meal. Odd character. But you know him better than I do, bigsky. he's darn near as weird as me. I think we get along, even when disagreeing, but I'm not cracking wise on national TV all the time or talking about running for President. And my mom told me that "politeness counts" which was emphasized by my years using the Four Way test. I can't imagine talking about a female Senator or my female colleagues as a hooker to a reporter. I think I told you guys once he's our version of Sarah Palin. Or cousin Eddie.

suncat05
06-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Lol! Yeah, well, at least Sarah Palin is in the neighborhood of being right, or correct, if you will, more times than not. But she sure expresses herself in strange ways sometimes. Still like her though!

suncat05
06-19-2014, 08:49 AM
And bigsky, I have never, ever thought of you as weird. Ever. I sometimes do not see things exactly the way you do, but weird has never come to mind with you.

Doc
06-19-2014, 04:18 PM
Lol! Yeah, well, at least Sarah Palin is in the neighborhood of being right, or correct, if you will, more times than not. But she sure expresses herself in strange ways sometimes. Still like her though!

Sarah Palin is a ding bat. There really are smart intelligent women out there so why is it that the GOP has to pick such an imbecile to be their female mouthpiece? Sometimes they are their own worse enemy.

TonyRay
06-19-2014, 05:16 PM
Sarah Palin is a ding bat. There really are smart intelligent women out there so why is it that the GOP has to pick such an imbecile to be their female mouthpiece? Sometimes they are their own worse enemy.
Yeah, like the Dems do it better with Wasserman Shultz and Pelosi.

MTcatfan
06-19-2014, 05:18 PM
he's darn near as weird as me. I think we get along, even when disagreeing, but I'm not cracking wise on national TV all the time or talking about running for President. And my mom told me that "politeness counts" which was emphasized by my years using the Four Way test. I can't imagine talking about a female Senator or my female colleagues as a hooker to a reporter. I think I told you guys once he's our version of Sarah Palin. Or cousin Eddie.

He would be cousin Eddie...Jan Martz was our Sarah Palin...she was dumber than a post...

Doc
06-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Yeah, like the Dems do it better with Wasserman Shultz and Pelosi.

Yep but the republican throw their idiots out (see Cantor) where as democrats just keep following (see pelosi, see Reid, see Feinstein, see Greyson)

jazyd
06-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Palin isn't stupid, she is making a fortune, she is dumb like a fox. All her endorsements, don't know about other states but the goofball she endorsed here in Miss paid her $50,000 for thst endorsement. Santorum got quite a bit less for same endorsement

bigsky
06-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Schweitzer is smart; engineer, years in Middle East runnin projects, rancher, etc. I'm not one who thinks Palin is dumb either. Former Governor Judy Martz was.

Doc
06-20-2014, 07:44 AM
I've never met brian so how did he know :533:

Doc
06-20-2014, 07:51 AM
Palin isn't stupid, she is making a fortune, she is dumb like a fox. All her endorsements, don't know about other states but the goofball she endorsed here in Miss paid her $50,000 for thst endorsement. Santorum got quite a bit less for same endorsement

There isn't necessarily a direct correlation between making money and being smart. Lots of rich idiots. Harry Reid is rich as is Nancy Pelosi and those are two of the dumbest ###### ####### out there.

suncat05
06-22-2014, 07:42 AM
There isn't necessarily a direct correlation between making money and being smart. Lots of rich idiots. Harry Reid is rich as is Nancy Pelosi and those are two of the dumbest ###### ####### out there.

Ignorant would be a more apt conclusion, Doc. And that's a very dangerous combination there for working people like us. Ignorant & rich and sitting where they are right now.

dan_bgblue
06-22-2014, 06:18 PM
Is Schweitzer closely related to the Vice President? They both seem to be afflicted with the natural ability to open their mouths and say something stupid on a regular basis.