PDA

View Full Version : Old scout board transition

Padukacat
10-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Ive tried to stick it out over there but i cant login now without resubscribing, think im gonna have to call and cancel, can you post the directions thread back at top, im prob not the only one.

BigBluePappy
10-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Oh my goodness.
I went over there to see what was going on, and while my old log-in got me to the premium board it was if the site was designed by a bunch of drunken, mentally challenge monkeys.
So much for keeping the old subscription, WOW!

Catonahottinroof
10-07-2012, 07:51 AM
That is a hot mess over there..

Jeeepcat
10-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Yes, it appears they have really "stepped in it" LOL

Just wish Brian was over here, but I understand why he isn't

BigBluePappy
10-07-2012, 08:09 AM
I look for a jump in membership over here because of it and the fact that we have the best writers on board.
Cat described it right it is a hot mess over there.

truecatsfan
10-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Big Pappy, you are correct. After i came home from the game yesturday it had changed, it would not let me login. So i hope you all dont mind a football nut on board.

dan_bgblue
10-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Ive tried to stick it out over there but i cant login now without resubscribing, think im gonna have to call and cancel, can you post the directions thread back at top, im prob not the only one.

This may be the thread you are looking for (http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?39-Scout-com-Membership-Information-for-those-who-asked-re-cancelling)

badrose
10-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Big Pappy, you are correct. After i came home from the game yesturday it had changed, it would not let me login. So i hope you all dont mind a football nut on board.

We don't mind at all. For those of you who can, feel free to invite your friends over here. There's plenty of room.;)

Doc
10-07-2012, 08:31 AM
I try to stay off other board for discussions as I prefer this one however for resources such as schedule, game times, recruiting data bases, etc that this site does not have, I usually go to the scout and rival sites. I have to agree that in the current format scout is unnavigatable. I wish Jeff and his crew the best, I wish all UK sites to be successful so I'm not bashing them by any means. More a bash of Scout which is no long but now foxsports.

Darrell KSR
10-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Like Doc and others say, there are some good people there, and I like to access the database at Scout, at Rivals, and at 247.

I got a PM yesterday from a guy who just found his way to here and he told me he had no idea where we had gone. I wish we had this huge advertising budget so we could let everybody know. It is rare that someone doesn't enjoy this place more than any other place once they arrive here because of the community of people, the writing staff led by Larry Vaught, and the end-user experience here, which we believe is the finest in the industry. We (meaning CBBN, mainly) spent many, many hours researching and trying different solutions for our platform, and arrived at this one.

We love the grassroots movement. Please tell your friends about us and if you get a chance, visit the free boards here. For now, we've "turned on" the Facebook integration switch for the free boards, and you can share something on the free boards you see on your Facebook page with your Facebook friends.

We'll probably turn that on here, too. We've still got some great things for the end-user here. There's not one thing we do without thinking about the consequence to the community first. We also think that sets us apart because we're community first driven, not other things driven. You can define those as you wish. :)

And thanks to all for the support here. It has been an incredible six or seven weeks. Feels like longer, but the growth has been great in a very short time.

blueboss
10-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Like Doc and others say, there are some good people there, and I like to access the database at Scout, at Rivals, and at 247.

I got a PM yesterday from a guy who just found his way to here and he told me he had no idea where we had gone. I wish we had this huge advertising budget so we could let everybody know. It is rare that someone doesn't enjoy this place more than any other place once they arrive here because of the community of people, the writing staff led by Larry Vaught, and the end-user experience here, which we believe is the finest in the industry. We (meaning CBBN, mainly) spent many, many hours researching and trying different solutions for our platform, and arrived at this one.

We love the grassroots movement. Please tell your friends about us and if you get a chance, visit the free boards here. For now, we've "turned on" the Facebook integration switch for the free boards, and you can share something on the free boards you see on your Facebook page with your Facebook friends.

We'll probably turn that on here, too. We've still got some great things for the end-user here. There's not one thing we do without thinking about the consequence to the community first. We also think that sets us apart because we're community first driven, not other things driven. You can define those as you wish. :)

And thanks to all for the support here. It has been an incredible six or seven weeks. Feels like longer, but the growth has been great in a very short time.

I think I've heard something similar to that from someone, somebody help me out where have I heard that before