PDA

View Full Version : Those Guys At The NCAA Sure Are A Swell Bunch of Fellas!!!

Bakert
06-05-2014, 11:55 AM
NCAA agrees not to penalize any players who receive a payout from the EA Sporst lawsuit.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/11034069/ncaa-punish-players-electronic-arts-lawsuit-payout

UKHistory
06-05-2014, 12:07 PM
The NCAA is about as obnoxious as they come. That is almost laughable if it was not so sad.

suncat05
06-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Wow! Emmert must be getting soft in his old age.

MTcatfan
06-05-2014, 02:41 PM
the governing body complained the athletes' lawyers would be the biggest winner because they'll collect $15 million.

Agree with I think a Jay Bilas tweet from yesterday, the above comment is so tone deaf it is not even funny. I mean at some point are they going to get rid of the moron who proofs their releases and comments in this case and other cases, because they seem very, very, very, very self-righteous and totally un-self aware...

blueboss
06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
If I was receiving money from the EA Sports law suit my response to Emmert would be "Go ahead I dare you"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kybobcat
06-05-2014, 09:41 PM
the governing body complained the athletes' lawyers would be the biggest winner because they'll collect $15 million.

Agree with I think a Jay Bilas tweet from yesterday, the above comment is so tone deaf it is not even funny. I mean at some point are they going to get rid of the moron who proofs their releases and comments in this case and other cases, because they seem very, very, very, very self-righteous and totally un-self aware...
It's what happens when you exist in an echo chambers.

Same thing goes on inside the DC beltway.