PDA

View Full Version : This Bowe Bergdahl situation.........

suncat05
06-05-2014, 01:28 PM
I just have this one small question: if President Obama had a son, would he still look like Trayvon Martin? Or would he be more like Bowe Bergdahl? I mean, I'm confused. Can somebody help me out here?

Doc
06-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Are you asking would his son be a deserter who left those in his platoon short to aid the enemy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CitizenBBN
06-05-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm really struggling to find any reason for this decision beyond just needing an excuse to release Taliban from Gitmo. I really am.

I usually will blame stupidity or self interest over conspiracies but no one is this stupid and I see no gain here. I just don't get it.

suncat05
06-06-2014, 09:03 AM
After all this time, and given that there are plenty of witnesses who are all telling the same story about Bergdahl's erratic behavior, and given his father's bizarre statements and appearance, and other odd circumstances surrounding this event, how could there not be questions that don't seem to have sound & reasonable answers?
In the end, I believe the part of the story involving Bergdahl himself will be satisfactorily answered and dealt with. I hope. But with this administration, and with as anti-military as they are unless using the military to suit their purposes, you never know. The other issue that will be a huge obstacle for the administration is the fact that they have broken the law by releasing 5 enemy combatants, a law that was passed by Congress and signed into effect by this current President. He signed this bill into law! So since he signed it into law, how can he and his administration turn around and deliberately and illegally disregard the law they signed into being and not expect any backlash from the American people?
At some point in time, and with ALL of the increasing scandals to now include an open act of treason, something has to be done to impeach this President. This kind of illegal conduct cannot be allowed to continue.

Doc
06-06-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm really struggling to find any reason for this decision beyond just needing an excuse to release Taliban from Gitmo. I really am.

I usually will blame stupidity or self interest over conspiracies but no one is this stupid and I see no gain here. I just don't get it.

Same reason Clinton had an affair with Monica...because he could

blueboss
06-06-2014, 10:35 PM
One of the five released terrorists a taliban commander has vowed to continue to kill Americans...thanks Bo

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/06/06/surprise-released-taliban-commander-vows-to-fight-america-n1848594

I don't want to see anyone killed or kidnapped by these bloodthirsty mongrels but there is going to be a bitter sweet I told you so coming very soon....assuming the story isn't killed when it happens ala Benghazzi (sp)

bigsky
06-07-2014, 08:22 AM
On one hand the oddball unsocialized soldier needed to come back. But he didn't serve with distinction. He needs to be tried. You don't release five for one and not those guys till they're dying. The President has neutered our country. I sympathize with the father who went off the deep end. The video made the President do it because Benedict Bowe Bergdahl was sick? Again, a weakling. And attacking the men of his squad platoon unit who did serve with distinction? The New York Times is so far in the tank for Democrats it's left of the Rolling Stone.

bigsky
06-07-2014, 08:41 AM
http://m.weeklystandard.com/articles/unraveling_794412.html?page=3 start with page one-sorry for the third page link. Like the Benghazi situation. That interfered with the "al quaeda is dead meme" of the Presidents politics (remember "the 80's called"?) this was a political, not foreign policy move to tie in with withdrawal. Everything O does is about O, not foreign policy.

UKHistory
06-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Odd situation. I am not sure you trade one for five--especially if those five are that horrible. Of course with drones we have chance to get them. Even better maybe they were "inoculated" to ensure that they won't be around long.

I found it creepy that the soldier's father praise Allah while wearing the long beard at the White House. And Susan Rice...does somebody in Obama's administration secretly work for the Tea Party? How else could these people be this stupid.

On one hand the oddball unsocialized soldier needed to come back. But he didn't serve with distinction. He needs to be tried. You don't release five for one and not those guys till they're dying. The President has neutered our country. I sympathize with the father who went off the deep end. The video made the President do it because Benedict Bowe Bergdahl was sick? Again, a weakling. And attacking the men of his squad platoon unit who did serve with distinction? The New York Times is so far in the tank for Democrats it's left of the Rolling Stone.

jazyd
06-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Impeachment would be perfect except he would not be convicted, just like Clinton and by the time they got everything done he would be out of office.

The shame is there is a large group in this country that does not care, he can do what he wants, when he wants and how he wants as long as they get their checks and as long as he sticks to the ultra liberal agenda. its why we have thousands of guns sent to thugs and a border patrolman murdered, why we have 4 dead Americans murdered In Libya, why the IRS can do what they did, why the government can spy on all of us, why he can continue to thumb his nose at the constitution, why his AG can decide whether he wants to enforce the law or not, why he can continue to have executive orders, why his ugle wife can have over 20 aides, why he can have over 20 Czars we know nothing about, why the VA could not only continue to get worse but get horribly worse, why different agencies in the government can go on spending sprees in Vegas and have a grand ole time, why he can fly all over the country to give a speech and leave his carbon footprint but coal miners in eastern kentucky have to lose their jobs and a oil pipeline can be delayed year after year.

He and that ugly wife of his lay in bed at night and laugh their ass off at all of us because of what they are allowed to do. He playes golf with Tiger and cost the taxpayers over a million dollars and she jets off for a ski vacation and cost even more. He and that ugly woman have cost the taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars so they can party and vacation all over the world.

And we as a nation have turned away from what the founder fathers fought for and gave us and we as a nation have turned God out of our country and now He is looking the other way

After all this time, and given that there are plenty of witnesses who are all telling the same story about Bergdahl's erratic behavior, and given his father's bizarre statements and appearance, and other odd circumstances surrounding this event, how could there not be questions that don't seem to have sound & reasonable answers?
In the end, I believe the part of the story involving Bergdahl himself will be satisfactorily answered and dealt with. I hope. But with this administration, and with as anti-military as they are unless using the military to suit their purposes, you never know. The other issue that will be a huge obstacle for the administration is the fact that they have broken the law by releasing 5 enemy combatants, a law that was passed by Congress and signed into effect by this current President. He signed this bill into law! So since he signed it into law, how can he and his administration turn around and deliberately and illegally disregard the law they signed into being and not expect any backlash from the American people?
At some point in time, and with ALL of the increasing scandals to now include an open act of treason, something has to be done to impeach this President. This kind of illegal conduct cannot be allowed to continue.

suncat05
06-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Right now, and even if the Senate was to flip to 'red' in November, they'd impeach him tor sure, but I also agree with you jazy in that they would not convict him, just like that POS Clinton. Even though they should, and would have more than enough evidence to do so. Why not? Because 2 years hence there are more ELECTIONS to be held, and none of these bags of dirt will want their names on the list of those who voted to impeach this POTUS. So they'll take it all they way up to that and then let it be.
I have zero confidence in the process and those who say they would protect us. They won't. Period. Because when it's all said and done, most of them are just political hacks and cowards, at that.

suncat05
06-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Are you asking would his son be a deserter who left those in his platoon short to aid the enemy?

Well Doc, isn't that exactly what this POTUS is doing to our country since he's been in office? Every single thing he has done has been to the detriment of our Republic.

Doc
06-10-2014, 12:55 PM
I chuckle when the liberals tout this is because of their deep belief in "leave no solder behind". I chuckle because its exactly what they did on Sept 11 2012 when they left those 3 soldiers and one ambassador in Bengazi, left them to die.

CitizenBBN
06-10-2014, 03:02 PM
I chuckle when the liberals tout this is because of their deep belief in "leave no solder behind". I chuckle because its exactly what they did on Sept 11 2012 when they left those 3 soldiers and one ambassador in Bengazi, left them to die.

If someone told me that to my face about this guy I don't think I could restrain myself. That's an insult to the very large number that have been left behind in so many ways.

ukblue
06-22-2014, 02:21 PM
With the associations this dick had in college it shouldn't surprise people of the things he does, especially when it concerns Muslims.

Doc
06-22-2014, 05:03 PM
If someone told me that to my face about this guy I don't think I could restrain myself. That's an insult to the very large number that have been left behind in so many ways.

I should apologize for using the term chuckle. People dying is never a chuckle

CitizenBBN
06-22-2014, 05:25 PM
I should apologize for using the term chuckle. People dying is never a chuckle

Oh I didn't mean that, I do the same thing in that dark "what can you do" way. I knew what you meant. I laugh in that way about many such things b/c the other option is to be constantly pissed off, and that's not a good way to live.

jazyd
06-23-2014, 06:01 PM
ding, ding, winner, winner

With the associations this dick had in college it shouldn't surprise people of the things he does, especially when it concerns Muslims.

KeithKSR
06-24-2014, 09:14 AM
This administration is the gang that couldn't shoot straight playing politics. They are so incompetent it is pathetic.