PDA

View Full Version : Cloud-based planner/to-do list recommendations?

KSRBEvans
05-08-2014, 01:31 PM
I've used the paper Franklin Planner system for years. I'm trying to ditch it and go to something digital. I can't use Outlook because I can't sync my work computer with my home computer and phone for security reasons. I've tried to use Apple's iCal and Reminders, but the security settings our IT guys put on our work computers means I can only access the iCloud website about half of the time.

I'd like for it to be cloud-based so I can access it from my computer at work and my computer at home, or from my iPhone. I need to have a to-do list where I can prioritize the tasks and move them up and down in priority as needed. I've looked at Cozi (http://www.cozi.com/), but not sure that's the best answer.

Any recommendations appreciated--thanks.

PedroDaGr8
05-08-2014, 06:28 PM
any.do is a great task list and I think they have a calendar option called Cal. All info is cloud-based if I remember correctly.

Darrell KSR
05-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Google calendar, tasks, and Evernote. Plus Dropbox, Drive, and Pomodoro Calendar (which takes my tasks via Poms, and drops them to a time and billing Google Calendar, along with my telephone calls.

via mobile app