PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest psychic /paranormal type thing you've experienced

Darrell KSR
04-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Hope this isn't too weird. My wife just had an interesting one a couple of weeks ago in the form of a dream.

She woke up with a vivid dream about friends of ours who have one child, a 14-year old daughter. She told our friend about the dream.

She was in a store, and the husband and wife were there with the 14-year old daughter, and they had a baby with them. Our friend sorta chuckled, and my wife told her the dream was so vivid- a baby boy, blonde hair, blue eyes, and just happy as he could be. She said in the dream he was four months old (don't know how she knew it, but you know how dreams are).

They didn't say anything, and my wife told them the boy's name was Jack.

At this point, it caught our friend's attention. She told her that she was going to tell her something they hadn't told anyone else.

She said before she had their daughter, she was pregnant. Unfortunately, she had miscarried. It was a boy, and they were naming him Jack.

1000% positive she had never told my wife, and never told anyone who had told my wife. The other thing that was kinda weird, especially in light of the dream, was that she miscarried at 17 weeks.

17 weeks = Four months. Same age as the baby in the dream.

I don't have many others, but this is the best one. How about you - do you have an interesting weird story, ghost, paranormal, etc.?

via mobile app

blueboss
04-28-2014, 05:55 PM
Mrs. boss and her sister have been ghost hunters for years, I wish I knew how to provide the audio that they have recorded on cassettes. We have tapes from a couple of different sessions that I was involved in with inexplicable voices on the tapes. Had I not been there I would never have believed that the voices on the tapes didn't have some type of explanation.

In one instance I was recording with a small cassette recorder and my wife's sister approached me and asked a question to which I answered her and at that very moment on the tape in addition to hearing our conversation there is a gravely deep voice that can be clearly heard saying "firecracker, firecracker". The kicker was it was the 4th of July weekend and you could hear firecrackers periodically going off outside.

There are plenty more recordings along with some photos that I cannot explain. I will say there is room for contamination in the photos as they were taken on film as opposed to digital, but the recordings are very creepy.

jazyd
04-29-2014, 10:06 AM
I keep dreaming about a friend in Ala who has these weird things flying around his back porch at night, caught on camera :)

My dreams are pretty non existent but my wife dreams wild ones every night

UKFlounder
04-30-2014, 10:28 AM
When I was in a middle school science class (8th grade maybe?) I noticed what seemed to be a sort of light forming a boundry around the teacher's body (perhaps "aura" is the word I need) and as I looked at it, the word "brown" came to my mind. The next day he wore an all-brown outfit and it really knocked me for a loop trying to figure out how that happened or what it meant.

I don't remember if there were any explanations for that - maybe he wore brown frequently or mentioned the word sometime - but I've never forgotten that (and never been able to repeat it, as I certainly tried to look for such signs again.)