PDA

View Full Version : Scout: KU, IU, UL, UNC, Duke Boards All Have UK Threads 7 Pages On Twins Return

Darryl
04-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Duke Twins Returning 8 pages

Kansas multiple threads on UK but the Twins returning thread has 16,000 !!!!! views

UNC Kentucky next season 7 pages (most think we won't be anything special....Ah, those AFAM majors are so smart

Indiana 5 page thread on "Cal, How's that one and done working"

And last and certainly least...Louisville has 8-10 threads on UK

Anthony Davis got $200,000 2 pages
Willis transferring 2 pages
Twins Rejected by NBA 1 page
NCAA needs to change UK Rules 2 pages
Twins Staying.....12 pages!!

Darryl

catmanjack
04-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Oh how sweet it is to be hated!

GhettoBird
04-26-2014, 02:24 PM
That's awesome!

jazyd
04-26-2014, 02:45 PM
KU knows the gap will widen next year and the next. I bet we gain at least 8 games on them next season

Doc
04-27-2014, 12:21 AM
OK, I've officially seen/read the most ignorant post of all times. This from an old time past poster on KSR, one Lexheelfan:

Jsanders5010 wrote
Uk looks deadly on paper. What do y'all think their weaknesses will be?

Heyward4MVP wrote:
outside shooting/FT's.

LexHeelFan:Inside scoring as well.

Sadly, I don't think he was joking.

Granted, we don't have a James Micheal Rodreqeuz Miguel Robert Patrick Angel McAdoo (in a twist of irony, the Heel fans were lampooning the hyphenated names of UK players, persumably the WCS and MKG), type player who can clean the glass and score at will, nor do we have a player who has the "IT" factor like MJ or Vince Carter (????)----- never mind, read the thread on Tar heel trash (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1410&t=12819420) but don't post, its THEIR board

uklandrn
04-27-2014, 02:11 AM
When ever I start to feel a little down or sad - I have decided I am going to just go to one of these sites and read these threads. It is better than Prozac!! :)