PDA

View Full Version : Well, we now know why Obama lost the debate last night.

DanISSELisdaman
10-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Al Gore Blames Obama's Poor Debate Performance On The Altitude (Click to View)
www.ijreview.com

TonyRay
10-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Well at least he didn't blame Bush.

dan_bgblue
10-04-2012, 08:36 PM
What is really funny about this farce is that passenger jets keep an air pressure of approximately 6,000 feet in the cabin at cruising altitudes of 26,000 feet or more, which is a little less air pressure than will be found in Denver. He spends so much time on planes he should be acclimated to the altitude by now.

CitizenBBN
10-04-2012, 08:36 PM
ManBearPig. Brilliant.

I'm with Tony, no doubt the White House blamed Bush, and I'm shocked Gore didn't blame American CO2 emissions.

CitizenBBN
10-04-2012, 08:39 PM
What is really funny about this farce is that passenger jets keep an air pressure of approximately 6,000 feet in the cabin at cruising altitudes of 26,000 feet or more, which is a little less air pressure than will be found in Denver. He spends so much time on planes he should be acclimated to the altitude by now.

If Gore is right then he should be disqualified as President. The primary plan in case of epic disaster or nuclear war is for the President to operate from Air Force One, which you point out is pressurized to roughly Denver altitude. If he can't function for a debate I sure don't want him managing the nation in a war with North Korea. lol.

Doc
10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Thats why he has Biden as an advisor. Lack of Oxygen has no effect on him. He still says the same stupid things.

DanISSELisdaman
10-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Post of the day"right there".:)

cattails
10-05-2012, 09:29 AM
I have lived in Colo, also traveled there many times, have a daughter that lives there. There is no noticeable difference unless you travel up the mountains. I have been all over the state.

jazyd
10-05-2012, 09:32 AM
I went to Denver many times for a trade show, never noticed any difference, only when I went high in the mountains bowhunting did I notice it some, but then I was in great shape from tennis, softball and running. Now, I wouldl probably pass out within 10 feet. LOL

Was it me or did Gore look horrible, fat, old, bloated, and of course stupid

I have lived in Colo, also traveled there many times, have a daughter that lives there. There is no noticeable difference unless you travel up the mountains. I have been all over the state.

cattails
10-05-2012, 09:43 AM
I went to Denver many times for a trade show, never noticed any difference, only when I went high in the mountains bowhunting did I notice it some, but then I was in great shape from tennis, softball and running. Now, I wouldl probably pass out within 10 feet. LOL

If you go to the summit of Pikes Peak, over 14,000 feet then you notice a big difference, been there, done that. The most beautiful mountain summit is in Boulder, Flag Staff, much better view, went there often, just breath taking. Pikes Peak you just see other mountain ranges, Flag Staff gives you a view of the city and the curve of the earth, at night it is a wonderful place to be. Even better if you have a lady under your arm :o)

dan_bgblue
10-05-2012, 09:50 AM

Looks like a blimp in a suit

bigsky
10-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Well, the Big O IS A SMOKER. Of course, that makes him a credible person to appoint a death panel to control my health care. And it means he would be more susceptible to altitude. In Montezuma, CO, 12K feet, not Denver, 300 ft higher than my house.

ukblue
10-05-2012, 10:30 PM
If Obama doesn't have a teleprompter to read off of he is nowhere near as polished of a speech giver and shows a remarkabled reduction when answering questions live.

jazyd
10-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Carl, when I went bowhunting we were in the SW corner, highest we got was around, 10,300 ft. But I never noticed any change in Denver, just being in good ole Miss. with snow.

If you go to the summit of Pikes Peak, over 14,000 feet then you notice a big difference, been there, done that. The most beautiful mountain summit is in Boulder, Flag Staff, much better view, went there often, just breath taking. Pikes Peak you just see other mountain ranges, Flag Staff gives you a view of the city and the curve of the earth, at night it is a wonderful place to be. Even better if you have a lady under your arm :o)

cattails
10-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Carl, when I went bowhunting we were in the SW corner, highest we got was around, 10,300 ft. But I never noticed any change in Denver, just being in good ole Miss. with snow.

Chuck Flag Staff in Boulder was a little over 9,000 at the summit and I don't remember any difference there, but it could have been the beer and.................oh well other stuff as well. College town and you would find someone singing and playing music and making out with the guls, the good ole days :cool:

Doc
10-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Chuck Flag Staff in Boulder was a little over 9,000 at the summit and I don't remember any difference there, but it could have been the beer and.................oh well other stuff as well. College town and you would find someone singing and playing music and making out with the guls, the good ole days :cool:

They were kissing birds?

Al Gore is a dope, a crook and most of all a hypocrite. He is a typical liberal snob who believes stupid stuff that applies to everybody but him. Very few people have made as much off the "global warming" bunk as he yet his own carbon footprint has been evaluated many times...and it matches his girth.

cattails
10-07-2012, 12:10 PM
They were kissing birds?

Al Gore is a dope, a crook and most of all a hypocrite. He is a typical liberal snob who believes stupid stuff that applies to everybody but him. Very few people have made as much off the "global warming" bunk as he yet his own carbon footprint has been evaluated many times...and it matches his girth.

Shut up Doc , until you've tried it!!;) Da guls, da gals, da ladies, da females :p

Doc
10-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Shut up Doc , until you've tried it!!;) Da guls, da gals, da ladies, da females :p

Who says I haven't tried it? Problem with it is two fold. First, the damn beaks. Second, no tongue.

cattails
10-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Who says I haven't tried it? Problem with it is two fold. First, the damn beaks. Second, no tongue.

No tongue, that is out even if it is French, no tongue no gul, the beak now that could be a challenge, Hmmmm how the hell did we get here???? :confused: