PDA

View Full Version : Bring it

chroix
10-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Who's next?

dan_bgblue
10-04-2012, 04:40 PM
They were really cool about the announcement. Gonna be fun to watch them for a year

Krank
10-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Who's next?

I hope Aaron and Andrew and Julius Randle are tweeting or talking. Might the next one be... James Young?

That is a real question because I really don't know.

Krank
10-04-2012, 04:50 PM
They were really cool about the announcement. Gonna be fun to watch them for a year

I was thinking that same thing, Dan, while watching... coolest kids in the room, and clearly aware of the excitement around them. It makes me think they are as prepared for THIS era of Kentucky basketball as anyone ever recruited there.

blue2ksr
10-04-2012, 05:00 PM

Wait, Dan! They said "4 years"!

Think we can hold them to it?

;)

bigbluewildcat84
10-04-2012, 05:19 PM
All of the signs point to James Young committing next. I would guess either before BBM or a few weeks after.

I believe Wiggins, Randle and Gordon will be Spring time decisions. I'm guessing Wiggins will reclass this fall, take his official visits then commit.

I think its just a matter of time before Randle commits. The commitment of twins may speed up the process if he really wants to play with them. All the articles I have read says he will decide in the spring.

Gordon is the "odd ball". There hasn't been much word on Gordon concerning UK. What some have said is he is warming up to the idea of leaving the west coast for school. If this is true, the likely hood of him committing to UK has to increase.

Lfbj00
10-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Espnu was even giving us props on a couple of football commits this week!! Life is good.

dan_bgblue
10-04-2012, 05:26 PM
I think Wiggins remains in the 2014 class. I also think if Young is to be a Cat, he will be next

DanISSELisdaman
10-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I think Young will be next also.

Darrell KSR
10-09-2012, 01:45 PM
I think we have a verbal contract that they'll be at UK for four years.

Man, can you imagine how good they would be in college in four years? Wow.