PDA

View Full Version : This scares the crap out of me

Darrell KSR
04-01-2014, 01:53 PM
And and I don't even have any small children anymore.

Man convicted of sexually abusing girl, 6, caught umpiring little girls' softball game in Hueytown http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/04/man_convicted_of_sexually_abus.html

via mobile app

dan_bgblue
04-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Wait until you have grandchildren that age. Since a grandparent does not have control over where they go, and what they do, it is even more stressful than it was when my daughter was growing up in our home.

Take him out and drop him off in the middle of the Mohave

Darrell KSR
04-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Wait until you have grandchildren that age. Since a grandparent does not have control over where they go, and what they do, it is even more stressful than it was when my daughter was growing up in our home.

Good point, Dan.

via mobile app

suncat05
04-02-2014, 07:07 AM
This is one type of crime that there is no cure for, and whatever it is that any state does just is not tough enough.
These sexual predators are more dangerous to our children than many of you can even imagine. These are some severely depraved minds that are walking the earth among us. This is the very worst evil that exists, in my mind. Someone who would harm any child in any manner, but particularly in a sexual manner, deserves zero mercy in this world.
There is no cure. There is no mental or psychological treatment than can repair, fix, or undo whatever is wrong in these people's brains.
There is a way to deal with these people, but the law won't let me do it correctly. Like I said, the law is way too soft on these animals.

BigBluePappy
04-03-2014, 08:23 PM
...with a bullet in his brain pan...