PDA

View Full Version : Well I have hot sauce on my crotch ...

Jeeepcat
08-15-2012, 09:39 PM
again.

Yes, again.

This is the price I pay for being: A) a man who loves really hot sauce B) a man who gets said sauce on his hands with reckless abandon and C) an old fart (in the style of the "married with children" sitcom) who occasionally makes an adjustment whilst lounging and watching TV.

That capsaicin oil does not wash off your hands - or nether regions - easily and is very transferable hours later (get your minds out of the gutter).

This is the post you were waiting for - fire away (poor choice of words).

jazyd
08-15-2012, 10:05 PM
are you from south Louisiana? LOL

Jeeepcat
08-15-2012, 10:06 PM
are you from south Louisiana? LOL

Part of me feels like it is LMAO

dan_bgblue
08-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Shaking my head at Jeeep.

There is a learners permit test on the net for hot sauce users. You never found it did you?

Critter
08-16-2012, 10:18 PM
TMI.....wonder if that is where the term "Great Balls of Fire" came from?

jazyd
08-16-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't know if they are great but I bet they were on fire.:)

TMI.....wonder if that is where the term "Great Balls of Fire" came from?

CitizenBBN
08-17-2012, 12:02 AM
Gotta get the post filters up. Just gotta..... ;)

I have this dream where I have this discussion with Alyssa Milano and whipped cream, and I can't imagine a scenario that is farther from that discussion than this one. lol.

badrose
08-17-2012, 06:14 AM
Same thing happened to me the night Meeks broke Issel's scoring record. I'd gotten the nerve to try BWW's hottest wings. After the game I went to the men's room washing my hands afterward. Quite warm driving home.

Jeeepcat
08-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Same thing happened to me the night Meeks broke Issel's scoring record. I'd gotten the nerve to try BWW's hottest wings. After the game I went to the men's room washing my hands afterward. Quite warm driving home.

See it's not just me! Ppppllllbbbhhhhhh

Okay maybe twice is just me.