PDA

View Full Version : Who starts?

CitizenBBN
10-03-2012, 12:15 AM
One day Cal sounds like he may play the bigs, next day sounds like he may not. One day sounds like WCS may get the nod, others that it's Kyle and Nerlens.

Cal just keeping his cards close, making sure the guys keep competing?

Krank
10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Personally I like two guys out there who have been in college for at least a year. I like Kyle and Ryan starting with Noel, Poythress, and Goodwin. I just feel like Mays and WCS are very suited to energy roles off the bench. Oh, and watch out for Hood.

dan_bgblue
10-03-2012, 07:35 AM
I think Coach will know who he "wants" in the starting lineup after the tune up games, but depending on the players early individual effort he may be playing a player or two that will not be starting later on.

Noel, Wiltjer, Poythres, Goodwin, and Harrow would be my picks right now.

chroix
10-03-2012, 08:15 AM
Solid five with four reserves? I'll take it.

Darrell KSR
10-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Hope Kyle starts and makes them respect the arc. Then we can switch things up when they're used to having the court spread. Opponents won't recover.

stoney_cat
10-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Harrow
Goodwin
Poythress
Wiltjer
Noel
6 Mays
7 WCS

thedeerehunter
10-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Hope Kyle starts and makes them respect the arc. Then we can switch things up when they're used to having the court spread. Opponents won't recover.

THIS. I really think this is what we should expect to see.

Darrell KSR
10-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Also, hunter, I would like it as a slight reward for Kyle, too. He is probably fine with it either way, but I would like it for him.

cattails
10-07-2012, 07:08 AM
Goodwin could move to the PG position depending, Cal has options he has not had before, should be interesting. I think this will be his deepest team at UK.

cattails
10-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Also, hunter, I would like it as a slight reward for Kyle, too. He is probably fine with it either way, but I would like it for him.

Trust me Dare Rail, there will be no reward for Kyle, he will earn it and I think his minutes go way up and we see a more complete player. Match ups will have a lot to do with it.