PDA

View Full Version : Biden finally gets it right

jazyd
10-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Biden, oh the gaffe man finally gets one right today. He said the middle class has been buried the last 4 years. Amen Brother, preach on. What an idiot.

But he also lied right before he got the right part when he said Romney is going to raise taxes on the middle class. WRONG, has not been proposed.

CitizenBBN
10-03-2012, 12:07 AM
The best part is they said Biden was talking about Bush's policies. I swear they'd blame him for the tie Obama wears if someone criticized it.

Lfbj00
10-03-2012, 07:21 PM

Doc
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Lets hope that next week Biden plagerizes tonight's Obama debate performance

CitizenBBN
10-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Lets hope that next week Biden plagerizes tonight's Obama debate performance

If Ryan doesn't hand Biden his a$$ over bread with white sauce and call it a Hot Brown I'm personally driving down there to give him what for. Biden is an idiot with congenital foot in mouth disease. Few will make their vote based on the VP debate but surely they can follow up tonight with another solid performance.

cattails
10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
If Ryan doesn't hand Biden his a$$ over bread with white sauce and call it a Hot Brown I'm personally driving down there to give him what for. Biden is an idiot with congenital foot in mouth disease. Few will make their vote based on the VP debate but surely they can follow up tonight with another solid performance.

This may be an exception as Ryan is a fact and numbers guy, I look for him to crush Biden.

jazyd
10-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Guys, Biden is a good debater, will make up facts as he goes with nothing to prove him wrong other than Ryans word. Ryan needs to hit him in the mouth and get him going backwards on the defensive, will be hard, but needs it right off the bat. He needs to agitate Biden, make him mad and show him to be a fool. Ryan needs to be a Packer to Bidens Delaware Hens.

ukblue
10-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Ever what democrat that thought Biden debating Ryan is a good idea has been in too many meeting where the wacky weed was freely flowing. It won't be pretty.