PDA

View Full Version : This looks promising for twins to be Cats

blueboss
10-02-2012, 08:50 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1355120-kentucky-basketball-recruiting-harrison-twins-to-make-their-decision-thursday

Is there anything new to update on Thursday being the day the Harrison boys will make there decision? The article states that at least one of the young men will attend BBM and the smart money has them both wearing blue.

CitizenBBN
10-03-2012, 12:12 AM
some info from Larry and ander that makes me feel better, but basketball wise I'm holding my breath till they put on UK hats (or don't).

Could start the dominos falling in place for us in this class. Get the Harrisons, sounds like Randle is a UK lean, maybe get a commit or two out of Madness and we're rocking. Again. :)

dan_bgblue
10-03-2012, 09:49 AM
They told a reporter that they were attending UK's madness, but the best I can tell they are not on the confirmed list of attendees. Turgeon is supposed to visit them today, and I think that bodes well, as I do not think he would be there if he felt good bout Maryland's chances. jmho

blueboss
10-03-2012, 07:53 PM
What time is the announcement tomorrow?

dan_bgblue
10-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Per the twitter feed on the right, Larry Vaught's sources say it will be UK when they announce tomorrow.

dan_bgblue
10-03-2012, 08:45 PM
What time is the announcement tomorrow?

5 pm eastern on the U