PDA

View Full Version : The accent... The anger... The accusations... The sermon...

badrose
10-02-2012, 06:49 PM
'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

TONIGHT: OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH

FOXNEWS 9 PM ET

badrose
10-02-2012, 07:02 PM
'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'... Developing tonight...

OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'

CitizenBBN
10-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Sounds like everything I believe about him. A zero sum society. Exactly. Is this a speech caught on tape? Please?

CitizenBBN
10-02-2012, 08:08 PM
It's up on Drudge. Got about 10 seconds of it, no doubt it will crash all the servers.

Is a speech given in front of group of black ministers re Katrina. Gives a "shout out" to "his pastor" Rev. Wright. You remember him right, the one who said the HIV virus was created by the government to kill people of color?

Can't wait to see this one.

CitizenBBN
10-02-2012, 08:26 PM
In the prepared version distributed to reporters, Obama’s speech ends this way:

“America is going to survive. We won’t forget where we came from. We won’t forget what happened 19 months ago, 15 years ago, thousands of years ago.”

That’s not what he actually said. Before the audience at Hampton, Obama ends his speech this way:

“America will survive. Just like black folks will survive. We won’t forget where we came from. We won’t forget what happened 19 months ago, or 15 years ago, or 300 years ago.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans

You know I don't even mind that he tailored a speech to a black audience. I mind severely that he hid his comments knowing they would be seen as controversial, that he even then was dividing Americans while claiming to bring us together. He spends 40 minutes dividing this nation by race then no doubt the next day in front of a white audience talked about us all coming together.

The accent is rich. He takes on this soft delta accent, one found in Chicago as blacks from the delta moved north, and he's not even from there nor grew up in Chicago and does NOT have that accent naturally. it's a complete put on, no doubt honed and used when he was a community organizer.

Oh, and the speech is completely a lie in several places, like the Stafford amendment being waived for Katrina, or New York getting more money for 9/11 than New Orleans, but he claims they got a worse deal b/c New Orleans and the victims were predominantly black. In fact they got vastly more money than New York for 9/11.

As a sitting US Senator he would have known that, so he just made it up for the crowd to tell them they were being cheated by the white man in Washington, and deserved more government programs.

jazyd
10-02-2012, 11:34 PM
He is what he is, like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get.
It was on Greta tonight and she had Newt on to discuss it. It will hurt him for sure, especially in southern states.

CitizenBBN
10-02-2012, 11:56 PM
He is what he is, like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get.
It was on Greta tonight and she had Newt on to discuss it. It will hurt him for sure, especially in southern states.

We need it to hurt him in Ohio.

Given how many middle class voters live in the suburbs, I'd run that quote of his about not building roads in the suburbs along with Biden's today and see what else I could find and run it all day. Might put in the part about spending on the poor. Lots of middle class voters think Obama's policies will benefit them. They're wrong and maybe this will get some of them to at least think about it.

Spend money to teach people how to "show up for work on time" while simultaneously telling them their economic status is created by others taking from them, thus that their own efforts aren't to blame, that all further implying that their personal efforts won't make a difference since they are being repressed.

That's brilliant. It's not your fault, you have no hope except from the government making it right, but please still get a job and go to work and act right when you get there. Maybe he needed to study psychology instead of law.

jazyd
10-03-2012, 09:43 AM
I am willing to bet there will be other little videos that come out the next week or so

dan_bgblue
10-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Liar liar pants on fire (http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/barack_obama_pants_on_fire.html)

CitizenBBN
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Liar liar pants on fire (http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/barack_obama_pants_on_fire.html)

Pretty unequivocal. He knew for a fact Stafford had been waived 2 weeks prior to that speech and was there for the vote.

Outright lie. No doubt it will be claimed by his people that he misspoke.

TonyRay
10-10-2012, 10:16 PM
And he voted no against it.

cattails
10-11-2012, 07:00 AM
I am willing to bet there will be other little videos that come out the next week or so

Exactly Skip, let Obama rant on for now and when the election gets really close, when those that don't know which way to turn, then let Romney turn the whole thing loose. Let's not forget that while Obama points toward the black vote, there is a great deal of blacks, successful blacks that are a part of the working, management and owners of small business' as well as large that see through all this. I have good black friends that know what is going on, they don't care what color a man's skin is just like I don't. And while it looks like he is pointing toward the black vote he is pointing toward all that live off the government and that comes in many colors. We just hired an employee who is from Cuba, has his permanent green card, SS card and is a great worker and has skills, we are glad to have him and he is glad to join our work force, these are the people we need to help, those that want to help themselves. I am 100% for helping those that cannot help themselves, count me as in front of the line to help, but of those getting help that is a small %. End of rant.

ukcatlvr
10-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Pretty unequivocal. He knew for a fact Stafford had been waived 2 weeks prior to that speech and was there for the vote.

Outright lie. No doubt it will be claimed by his people that he misspoke.

He does this a lot and "his people" do too!