PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Pregnancy - you mean I'm not giving birth to quintuplets?

Darrell KSR
03-24-2014, 03:41 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/woman-convinces-entire-town-that-she-was-expecting-quintuplets-when-she-wasn%E2%80%99t-pregnant-220916192.html

suncat05
03-25-2014, 07:23 AM
Guys, please just take it from me, Canadian chicks are all nuts. I lived with a Canadian girl for a few months, and trust me, she was crazier than an outhouse rat. And the pregnancy thing must be something common with them because something similiar transpired with us.
If a Canadian woman takes an interest in you, do yourself a favor and run in the opposite direction as fast as you can. Run, don't walk, as she's most likely nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake.

I thought I was the only guy this kind of stuff used to happen to. Sorry for his bad luck. And glad it wasn't me or any of you guys.

PedroDaGr8
03-25-2014, 12:30 PM
guys, please just take it from me, canadian chicks are all nuts. I lived with a canadian girl for a few months, and trust me, she was crazier than an outhouse rat...

FTFY

As an aside, its funny that the strikethrough button is the button that isn't. It has no image on it. It's just a blank space next to the line break. Something like X would be better

Darrell KSR
03-26-2014, 10:43 AM
FTFY

As an aside, its funny that the strikethrough button is the button that isn't. It has no image on it. It's just a blank space next to the line break. Something like X would be better

On my screen it is a large S with a line through it. I'm using Firefox.

uklandrn
03-26-2014, 04:05 PM
As someone who works with pregnant women on a daily basis - I have actually had women show up with this condition. It is a psychological issue (duh) and usually they only say they think they are pregnant with one baby. They do lactate, have swollen abdomens, stop having periods, etc.
I have also had women who are just bat-crap crazy who are crazy - and pregnant and who decide someone is the father of their baby that we all know isn't the father of their baby (such as the resident from California who just moved to the city and the woman is 40 weeks pregnant and has never laid eyes on the man until that minute - that type of thing) -
Oh the stories I could tell - but I won't because #1 - we are in mixed company
and #2 - I do not want to spoil your appetites.

PedroDaGr8
03-26-2014, 04:37 PM
On my screen it is a large S with a line through it. I'm using Firefox.

Weird, on mine that spot is COMPLETELY blank. I'm using FF as well.

Darrell KSR
03-26-2014, 07:16 PM
That is weird. It's showing up on my phone, too. 3299

suncat05
03-27-2014, 11:53 AM
uklandrn-
I'm a cop, I have a pretty strong stomach.