PDA

View Full Version : Obama now officially weaker foreign policy president than Carter

CitizenBBN
03-18-2014, 09:53 AM
I didn't think that was possible, but he is. it's shocking and pathetic how weak this man is, how overwhelmed he is by this sense that all evil in the world is our fault and if we just keep playing nice people will come around.

Putin is annexing part of another country, what does Obama do to discourage him? Ban 7 or so of is cronies from coming to the US and freezing their apparently non-existent US assets. Really? They cant' vacation in Florida? that's supposed to keep them from annexing the warm water naval base they want so badly?

So what does Putin do? Signs the treaty to formalize Crimea as part of Russia. Did anyone think something that pathetic would stop it? On the contrary, they laughed their asses off in the Kremlin, celebrated their obvious victory with a shot of vodka and started typing up the paperwork. That announcement was seen as a VICTORY by Russia, and rightly so.

He's transforming America alright. Into a 2nd rate power crippled militarily and economically that has no influence and cannot provide jobs or liberty for its people. In other words, France.

The only good news is the German Chancellor may take some kind of real action, we can forget this Administration doing anything other than embolden Putin and his aspirations to reassemble the Russian Empire.

CitizenBBN
03-18-2014, 09:58 AM
OH, and remember Obama's snide comment to Romeny about the Cold War being long over when Mitt said Russia was a key adversary? how's that snide sense of condescension Obama owns so well doing for our nation now?

Make fun all you want Mr. President, sadly the last laugh is on us. Well us an the millions of people in the Ukraine and the rest of the world you have doomed to live under repression thanks to your inaction and self absorption.

suncat05
03-18-2014, 11:44 AM
We've seen some bad Presidents in our lifetime, and this current POTUS is certainly in the ranks of those.

This one is a straight up Communist, there's no hiding or masking what he is. And he's proud of it. When I was growing up, I was taught by my parents, grandparents, and in my schooling in the Catholic school system in Louisville that being a Communist makes you an enemy of our country. Ditto for the U.S. Army, where all of our targets were painted in Russian olive drab and named "Ivan". Our President then, a guy named Ronald Reagan, saw them for exactly what a Communist really is, and he drove the USSR into financial collapse. But now we have this current POTUS who blames America for everything that is wrong in the world and has done his best to empower both the Russian Communists and the Muslim fundamentalist extremists and imperil our safety through negotiated weakness and by weakening our military to the point of it being unable to purposefully respond to a crisis. Plus it's okay to be a little girlie-man in the service now, and the standards are beneath low to join because, you know, we have to be "inclusive" of those who don't really belong, whether it's in the best interests of our country or not.
I despise this guy, his wife, his VP, his advisors and anyone in league with him and his un-American lot. This guy is the most radical, devisive, hateful, aloof, devious, lying, fake individual that has ever held the Office. Way worse than Clinton ever dreamed of being, and that's setting a new record for low mores in any manner.
This is what happens every single time a Democrat is elected to the WH, and has been like that since Woodrow Wilson. And it seems like each has been progressively worse.
And let's not leave Congress off the hook either. But that can be fixed........TERM LIMITS!
Okay, rant over. I could say a lot more, but we already know, and truthfully, what's the point?