PDA

View Full Version : Russia about to invade a country? Go on vacation!

CitizenBBN
03-07-2014, 06:10 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/07/obama-biden-stick-to-vacation-schedules-despite-ukraine-crisis/

What message does our President think it sends to Russia when his reaction to the imminent takeover of at least Crimea is to issue some semi-soft comments and then hit the beach? If you read the story the WH says he will do hte same things in Key Largo he'd do at the WH, so why not do them at the WH?

Meanwhile the VP is heading to the Virgin Islands for some beach time.

Not to mention that the Israelis just intercepted Iranian missiles probably going directly to terrorists while he's pushing to ease sanctions with them and cut a deal over israel's deep concerns.

if this were a GOP President he'd be getting blasted to death for this move. Oh and how bad is the media bias? The Ukraine isn't even the lead story on msnbc, abc or cbs' websites. Seriously? We're looking at a war and the lead on abc is a lady who tried to drive kids into the ocean in a SUV and no one was even hurt? There is zero mention I saw of his weekend getaway while Rome, er, Crimea, burns.

MSNBC is even better. the first Ukraine story is #8 on the list after 7 anti-GOP leads. Go there if the last thing you want to know is what's going on in the world.

dan_bgblue
03-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Given their record on issues like this, it might be best if they remain on vacation for a few months and let everything settle out on it's own. I mean think about it.

suncat05
03-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Given their record on issues like this, it might be best if they remain on vacation for a few months and let everything settle out on it's own. I mean think about it.

Our stature in the world might improve if they did just that! :idea: