PDA

View Full Version : What President are you?

Darrell KSR
03-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Not a political quiz, it appears to be more personality based.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/which-us-president-are-you?s=mobile

via mobile app

suncat05
03-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Not a political quiz, it appears to be more personality based.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/which-us-president-are-you?s=mobile

via mobile app

President Ulysses S. Grant

badrose
03-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Geez. I can't bring myself to tell. :banghead:

Doc
03-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Ronald Reagan

I'll take that

Darrell KSR
03-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Geez. I can't bring myself to tell. :banghead:

Has nothing to do with ideology, so you are OK. I got Obama, too. I should have changed my drink from coffee to whiskey.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Doc
03-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Has nothing to do with ideology, so you are OK. I got Obama, too. I should have changed my drink from coffee to whiskey.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

And favorite food to something beside Borstch and favorite book to something other than War and Peace

On mine, the one thing that would push me to Reagan (Jellybeans) I specifically didn't pick because I didn't want to be a homer.

dan_bgblue
03-07-2014, 09:50 AM
You got: Ronald Reagan

suncat05
03-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Okay.........my daughter is always telling me "you're already old already"..........I get that, but how did I end up pairing with an old post-Civil War general? And I don't smoke, either. President Grant? I suppose it's not that bad though...........could've been paired with some losers like Carter, LBJ, Clinton, FDR, or the current POTUS ..........so I guess Grant is acceptable.

CitizenBBN
03-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Okay.........my daughter is always telling me "you're already old already"..........I get that, but how did I end up pairing with an old post-Civil War general? And I don't smoke, either. President Grant? I suppose it's not that bad though...........could've been paired with some losers like Carter, LBJ, Clinton, FDR, or the current POTUS ..........so I guess Grant is acceptable.

You had to have picked Whiskey. Great General, good president in many ways, but loved his whiskey. In fairness if people today saw the quality of the water available at the time they'd understand why people drank so much alcohol. Even in public establishments they'd serve water you had to let "settle" before you drank it.

suncat05
03-07-2014, 11:38 AM
I did pick whiskey.

Darrell KSR
03-07-2014, 11:49 AM
I picked hound dog, coffee, family trip, basketball, crackers, salt, etc. Hey, if Barack Obama is with that, good for him. I view it as positive. Dumb to view that as negative.

(Of course, I enjoy good whiskey and I drink a lot of water, etc. But I'll have my 2 mugs of coffee in the morning, and at least 1 in the afternoon, and that's a daily occurrence, so that's why I went that direction.)

Loved my old hound dog.

Looked at beach trip, but family trip is me to a "T."

Is there any other choice on the Olympic sport other than basketball for any of us?

I think I picked crackers for the food. Could've gone meat, but I like my salty stuff.

Chose salt for the cooking ingredient. Again, same thing. Like salty stuff.

Can't remember the others off the top of my head.

CatinIL
03-07-2014, 11:54 AM
US Grant!

CatinIL
03-07-2014, 12:01 PM
You had to have picked Whiskey. Great General, good president in many ways, but loved his whiskey. In fairness if people today saw the quality of the water available at the time they'd understand why people drank so much alcohol. Even in public establishments they'd serve water you had to let "settle" before you drank it.

I actually selected iced tea and it picked US Grant.

dan_bgblue
03-07-2014, 12:10 PM
I know I picked Cabin for vacation, beer for drink, cheese for food, lab for the dog, basketball for sport, pepper for cooking, and none for social media. I am sure I am missing a few

Doc
03-07-2014, 12:16 PM
I did pick whiskey.

Me too since Bourbon is a whiskey. I still got Reagan

Doc
03-07-2014, 12:17 PM
I picked hound dog, coffee, family trip, basketball, crackers, salt, etc. Hey, if Barack Obama is with that, good for him. I view it as positive. Dumb to view that as negative..

Must have been a glitch because no way does "Cracker" and "Obama" go together (LOL)

CitizenBBN
03-07-2014, 01:12 PM
I actually selected iced tea and it picked US Grant.

This thing is deeply flawed. lol.

I finally got curious, it gave me Bill Clinton. lol. Hey could be worse. their description of him is hilarious.

From what I've seen buzzfeed is making bazillions of dollars with these polls, it's driving huge volume which means huge ad revenue. clearly the creators are using dartboards to come up with them, or sea manatees.

Darrell KSR
03-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Must have been a glitch because no way does "Cracker" and "Obama" go together (LOL)

Oh, my lol.

Darrell KSR
03-07-2014, 02:17 PM
This thing is deeply flawed. lol.

I finally got curious, it gave me Bill Clinton. lol. Hey could be worse. their description of him is hilarious.

From what I've seen buzzfeed is making bazillions of dollars with these polls, it's driving huge volume which means huge ad revenue. clearly the creators are using dartboards to come up with them, or sea manatees.

I'm not one that's much for gimmicks, but even I admit I enjoy these things, as silly as they obviously are. I did one that said what city I "should" be from or something like that. Silly, but entertaining. Gold mine.

blueboss
03-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Grant

Crazy4Blue
03-08-2014, 07:53 AM
got Ronald Reagan. My Favorite.

jazyd
03-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Got Obama but based on what it says I am, he isn't. Plus I tried to steer away from him. Picked water, lemon, archery

Darrell KSR
03-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Got Obama but based on what it says I am, he isn't. Plus I tried to steer away from him. Picked water, lemon, archery

Good. If you got him too, I don't feel so bad.

via mobile app

ShoesSwayedBlue
03-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Got Reagan. My third favorite Republican president so not too bad.

ETWNAPPEL
03-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Obama

Scout714
03-13-2014, 08:02 AM
Grant I did it a second time going with what I disliked and got Reagan.

BigBluePappy
03-15-2014, 04:18 PM
I don't know how, but I got Obama.
I think I might swallow a slug; naw, the Liberals would like that.

kingcat
03-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Tonight?...well, I hope to be Clinton.

http://www.integraproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cigar.jpg