PDA

View Full Version : Travoltify your name......

Darrell KSR
03-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Did you see John Travolta butcher--and I mean, slaughter--Idina Menzel's name last night at the Oscar's? Surely he knows her, or knew her name, right?

Anyway, it came out something like, "Adele Dazeem," which is so far from "Idina Menzel" to make you wonder what the heck he was thinking.

http://bcove.me/orbhm1c0

So of course, they now have widgets that will "Travoltify" your name, or the Adele Dazeem name generator.

What would your name be if John Travolta introduced you?

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/low_concept/2014/03/john_travolta_called_idina_menzel_adele_dazeem_wha t_s_your_travolta_name.html

jazyd
03-03-2014, 11:16 PM
I was told by a friend whose daughter worked in the Hollywood scene that one John T is a pure scumbag who likes boys and everyone knows his secret. That town has no morals or ethics. They knew about that director who fled to Europe and Michael Jackson

Darrell KSR
03-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Some Travoltified names of interest:

Julius Randle = Julia Reezeed

John Calipari = Jan Cloirk

Mark Stoops = Mia Smoith

Drew Barker = Dean Bafer

KSRBEvans
03-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Just call me Ben Edjans. :Christz_pillepalle:

blueboss
03-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Some Travoltified names of interest:

Julius Randle = Julia Reezeed

John Calipari = Jan Cloirk

Mark Stoops = Mia Smoith

Drew Barker = Dean Bafer

Willie Cauley Stein = Wallace Campbeen

dan_bgblue
03-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Danyal Gonzaleez

jgirl
03-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Maciej Marftinez.

I never really got the hoopla over him. Love Pulp Fiction but Samuel L made the movie for me.

Darrell KSR
03-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Maciej Marftinez.

I never really got the hoopla over him. Love Pulp Fiction but Samuel L made the movie for me.

Yeah, but I've seen your Facebook page--that's your real name, too!

Glad you mentioned the hoopla. I never got him as a comedic actor, serious actor, and certainly not a singer. Takes all kinds, I guess.

blueboss
03-06-2014, 06:57 PM
I took my name and Travoltafyed it, then took my Travoltafyed name and Travoltafyed that and came up with Mya Hazeem.

I thought it best to stop there so as not to rip the fabric of the universe resulting in a worm hole.

CitizenBBN
03-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Maciej Marftinez.

Wow, that's the best one yet. :)

I do admire Travolta for having not one but two comeback careers. Usually being so typecast as the Kotter guys were you never recover from that and get another role. He did in Saturday Night Fever, which was so typecast it too should have ended his career. He's harder to kill than a werewolf.

Other than that I agree, I like him in Pulp Fiction but I like everyone in Pulp Fiction.

CitizenBBN
03-06-2014, 11:27 PM
I took my name and Travoltafyed it, then took my Travoltafyed name and Travoltafyed that and came up with Mya Hazeem.

I thought it best to stop there so as not to rip the fabric of the universe resulting in a worm hole.

I wonder if at infinity they all come out as "John Travolta".

Good thing you stopped though. A wormhole or any kind of singularity could cover vast distances and even lead to contact with other sentient life, and that probably won't go well for us. They'll get one look at "Real Housewives" and decide we're not fit to populate the galaxy.

Doc
03-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Hey, you could be Richard (aka Dick) Blork

Doc
03-07-2014, 09:46 AM
John Travolta comes out as Jan Thozomas