PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't happen to a dumber guy

CitizenBBN
02-24-2014, 10:38 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/02/23/piers-morgan-live-coming-to-end-cnn-says/?intcmp=features

Piers Morgan and his anti-gun, Western European world view show are going bye-bye. Apparently been taking a ratings beating. Maybe he and CNN should take the hint.

He tweeted he's not "done with the NRA yet." Yeah, we're shaking Piers. Go back to tapping the Royal Family's phones.

suncat05
02-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Hey Piers..........goodbye, and good riddance! And don't come back!

Sincerely,
All American firearms owners nationwide

badrose
02-25-2014, 08:49 AM
He's a turd and has no idea how foolish he looks even compared to other anti-gun idiots. CNN has fallen a ton since Desert Storm but even they look better than MSNBC.

Speaking of NBC, ever wonder why they forced Leno, who ruled his slot in nighttime talk shows, out and replaced him with Fallon?

suncat05
02-25-2014, 08:57 AM
I really enjoyed the interview that Piers did with the Motor City Madman, Ted Nugent. Nugent messed with him in the worst way, and then had Morgan shooting guns and admitting that he enjoyed doing so.

I really do like Ted Nugent. He lets them have it from every angle possible, gets them to admit they're wrong, and then walks away with a big smile on his face.

CatinIL
02-25-2014, 10:09 AM
Megan Kelly vs. Piers Morgan...well DUH!

Doc
02-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Based on the title of the thread, I was expecting one on

http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/10/joe-biden-cover.jpg

CitizenBBN
02-25-2014, 01:12 PM
LOl, Biden is definitely dumber, probably the dumbest man in high elected office in the US currently and I thought that well before he ran with Obama. I'm sure there are some lesser known guys in Congress who would give him a run for his money, but for sheer ignorance of the world around him Biden is a tough one to beat.

Mabye CNN can hire Nugent and go a whole other direction. I love Ted too, he's that great blend of crazy and smart, a guy with a lot of intelligence and success who realizes he can get away with doing pretty much what he wants and enjoys doing it. He mis-steps now and again but his deep and abiding love of individual liberty is without question.

CitizenBBN
02-25-2014, 01:13 PM

Oh, to be a box at Fox News.... ;)

MickintheHam
02-26-2014, 08:51 AM

Golly that woman is AMAZING! She's as smart as she is good looking. Sexiest woman on TV. Those legs are just a complete turn on. I love it when Krauthammer is on her show. The drool is just dripping down his chin.

Doc
02-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Golly that woman is AMAZING! She's as smart as she is good looking. Sexiest woman on TV. Those legs are just a complete turn on. I love it when Krauthammer is on her show. The drool is just dripping down his chin.

Its funny because I don't like her at all. Definitely eye candy but not a fan of her outrage which comes off to me as phony. I find he more annoying than even Bill O'Reilly

MickintheHam
02-28-2014, 09:39 PM
Its funny because I don't like her at all. Definitely eye candy but not a fan of her outrage which comes off to me as phony. I find he more annoying than even Bill O'Reilly

Phony outrage comes from being a lawyer. They teach that to first year students.

Doc
03-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Phony outrage comes from being a lawyer. They teach that to first year students.

True.

I guess I'm one who is sees the outrage of stupid crap as having an effect on the outrage of real crap. I mean getting all upset over the Pres playing golf has the effect of minimizing when he does something significant to harm the country. Plus going over the same old stuff over and over again just comes off as petty. Yes, we know OBAMA said "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, period". You needn't remind us 10 times a day for 2 years. Get pissed about REAL issues, not the dumb ones. Until the GOP learns to do that, they won't make any headway.