PDA

View Full Version : Alabama welcomes new Remington plant

Darrell KSR
02-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Hey, we are happy to have the 2000 new jobs in Huntsville.

http://www.al.com/business/index.ssf/2014/02/reaction_new_remington_plant_2.html#incart_river_d efault

via mobile app

CitizenBBN
02-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Yeah and I'm hacked Kentucky didn't go get them. We have a Remington plant, it was a good choice but our leadership hasn't done anything to go get this obviously wonderful segment of industry.

It's funny though to try to watch Cuomo spin this as somehow not lost jobs when Remington is based in NY and their biggest plant is there. Slowly but surely all the big makers will leave Ny, Conn, NJ and Maryland. Just wish they'd come here.

STill if we can't have them I'm glad they went there I guess. Definitely glad they didn't expand in New York.

suncat05
02-18-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm glad to see this too. Massachusetts is another place that needs to lose this kind of revenue, they're as bad as the others in regards to their dumb gun laws.
They can't have it both ways, these places and their idiot politicians, telling these manufacturers that they hate the products they are making and then turning around in the same breath and then telling them to keep making those products because they love those tax revenues............but you cannot sell your products here to the people of this state.
Places like New York are getting exactly what they deserve for electing morons like Cuomo & DeBlasio.

KeithKSR
02-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Yeah and I'm hacked Kentucky didn't go get them. We have a Remington plant, it was a good choice but our leadership hasn't done anything to go get this obviously wonderful segment of industry.

It's funny though to try to watch Cuomo spin this as somehow not lost jobs when Remington is based in NY and their biggest plant is there. Slowly but surely all the big makers will leave Ny, Conn, NJ and Maryland. Just wish they'd come here.

STill if we can't have them I'm glad they went there I guess. Definitely glad they didn't expand in New York.

Democrat governor isn't gonna pursue gun industry jobs, even though per capita gun ownership is pretty high in Kentucky.

CitizenBBN
02-19-2014, 07:30 PM
Democrat governor isn't gonna pursue gun industry jobs, even though per capita gun ownership is pretty high in Kentucky.

Our Gov is definitely far more Left than our populace.

If I live to be 1,000 I'll never in my heart understand how people manage to vote for politicians with whom they in fact dont' agree on much of anything. Our current governor, our current President come to mind.

suncat05
02-20-2014, 07:58 AM
^^^^Agreed!^^^^

dan_bgblue
02-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Congrats to Alabama

&(*&*^%(#$(*&((_)I(&^)&^$(^%$