PDA

View Full Version : Sink hole swallows Vettes in the Bowling Green museum

CitizenBBN
02-12-2014, 11:20 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/12/sinkhole-opens-up-at-national-corvette-museum-swallows-cars/?intcmp=latestnews

HUGE hole right below the dome part of the museum, swallowed several cars. Crazy.

Darrell KSR
02-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Not much scares me, but sink holes scare the crap out of me. Most other things you can generally see coming, but those babies are stealthy!

They're caused by water underneath the surface, and Alabama has more water underneath the ground than any other state in the country. So I'm always fearful of one of those things rearing up and grabbing me. Great incentive to diet and exercise so as to not create the mass that draws those things from the deep!

ukcatlvr
02-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Not much scares me, but sink holes scare the crap out of me. Most other things you can generally see coming, but those babies are stealthy!

They're caused by water underneath the surface, and Alabama has more water underneath the ground than any other state in the country. So I'm always fearful of one of those things rearing up and grabbing me. Great incentive to diet and exercise so as to not create the mass that draws those things from the deep!

LOL, a good laugh...........