PDA

View Full Version : Obamavoter --Assassinated Libya Ambassador "had it coming"

imsoblue
09-28-2012, 10:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKKiWUFBXx8

Doc
09-28-2012, 11:24 AM
So this dope says Romney is going to raise taxes on the middle class. (FACEPALM).

NEWFLASH: Obamacare, which kicks in next year (shockingly after the election) is nothing but a HUGE tax increase on the middle class. The rich are already insured and will continue to be insured. Those who are not, aka the "middle class", will be subjected to the "penalty" which according to the SCOTUS is a tax. Do you not get it? The only reason AHCA was ruled constitutional was because it is a TAX.

And Romney "needs to be honest?" Wow. Must be that Obama is the "honest" guy. But it pisses me off when somebody even would suggest that Ambassador Stevens "might have had it coming". Granted the state dept knew it was coming but ol Honest Obama failed to do jack to bolster security. ######### idiot (the guy in the video). Stevens was doing his job, working in an area of extreme danger and was left out to dry by both the Libyans and the State Dept, but its OK because he "might have had it coming". I wonder if he would hold the same opinions if some Muslim radical who's turbin was wrapped just a bit too tight killed his parents or his "give me free birth control" girlfriend. After all, they too might have had it coming. Of course I don't mind his girlfriend getting free birth control because this jaggoff has no business reproducing. There are enough uninformed folks in this country already. No need to make more!

I'll bet this guy actually believes that 1) the rich don't pay their fair share 2) asking the rich to pay a little bit more will solve the deficit and 3) everything the gov't gives him, he is entitled to.

But at least he didn't blame Bush.

suncat05
09-28-2012, 04:56 PM
As my Sicilian grandfather would have said: "IDIOTA!"

CitizenBBN
09-28-2012, 05:22 PM
This is my point about why not everyone should be allowed to vote.

Obamacare puts in place restrictions on payment based on age and prognosis so someone who won't live very long even if they get the heart surgery won't get the heart surgery b/c their prognosis percentages are not within the acceptable range. Ask anyone in health care about it.

Yet people are convinced Obama is fighting for seniors and it's the nasty GOP who wants to hurt them.

The media runs this country now, and most of them think McGovern was a sell out to conservatives.

jazyd
09-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Doc, tell us how you really think. LOL

So this dope says Romney is going to raise taxes on the middle class. (FACEPALM).

NEWFLASH: Obamacare, which kicks in next year (shockingly after the election) is nothing but a HUGE tax increase on the middle class. The rich are already insured and will continue to be insured. Those who are not, aka the "middle class", will be subjected to the "penalty" which according to the SCOTUS is a tax. Do you not get it? The only reason AHCA was ruled constitutional was because it is a TAX.

And Romney "needs to be honest?" Wow. Must be that Obama is the "honest" guy. But it pisses me off when somebody even would suggest that Ambassador Stevens "might have had it coming". Granted the state dept knew it was coming but ol Honest Obama failed to do jack to bolster security. ######### idiot (the guy in the video). Stevens was doing his job, working in an area of extreme danger and was left out to dry by both the Libyans and the State Dept, but its OK because he "might have had it coming". I wonder if he would hold the same opinions if some Muslim radical who's turbin was wrapped just a bit too tight killed his parents or his "give me free birth control" girlfriend. After all, they too might have had it coming. Of course I don't mind his girlfriend getting free birth control because this jaggoff has no business reproducing. There are enough uninformed folks in this country already. No need to make more!

I'll bet this guy actually believes that 1) the rich don't pay their fair share 2) asking the rich to pay a little bit more will solve the deficit and 3) everything the gov't gives him, he is entitled to.

But at least he didn't blame Bush.

jazyd
09-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Citizen, I agree not everyone should be allowed to vote. imo, those on welfare and have not worked for 2 years, and not disabled should be be allowed to vote as they will continue to vote for those that will support their habit of sitting on their ass.

And there are those who just do not have the intelligence to vote, regardless of which party they vote for. If you can't find out how each candidate actually stands on issues w/o just taking the party spin line, you shouldn't be allowed the privilege of voting.

The Ambassador had told them he was on a hit list, had know for some time this was going to happen. And yes he was left out to dry by the Obama administration and the Libyans but mostly Obama. He is commander in chief, he is to protect our citizens against all enemies, and he did not protect that man or the other 3. He had NO protection assigned to him, ZERO. And for Obama to continue to lie about what happened and for people to believe it is beyond me, especially those with intelligence who refuse to read the reports. Last Sunday the UN ambassador is all over tv morning shows saying it was the movie and at the same time the president of Libya is saying it was preplanned and a terror attack. Obama still will not call it a terror attack, he says it is all a bump in the road. I wonder if Bill Clinton wished he had never gone to bat for Obama at the DNC.

And the FBI still is not on the ground in Libya, not safe enough but is safe enough for reporters.

Anyone who says any of those men deserved what they got should be taken out back by a navy seal and have the crap beat out of them. Those two seals died because they went to help the ambassador even though they were not assigned to him, they did their duty, the President skirted his, as usual.

This is my point about why not everyone should be allowed to vote.

Obamacare puts in place restrictions on payment based on age and prognosis so someone who won't live very long even if they get the heart surgery won't get the heart surgery b/c their prognosis percentages are not within the acceptable range. Ask anyone in health care about it.

Yet people are convinced Obama is fighting for seniors and it's the nasty GOP who wants to hurt them.

The media runs this country now, and most of them think McGovern was a sell out to conservatives.

CitizenBBN
09-28-2012, 08:38 PM
And the FBI still is not on the ground in Libya, not safe enough but is safe enough for reporters.

Which is why I objected to their involvement at all. it was a military attack and when you tell the military to do something about it their first question is not "is it safe". The first question needs to be "how much collateral damage is acceptable."

Like Doc said, I think we should hand out free birth control like candy. I'll gladly be taxed for an in home delivery service.

As for the franchise, I don't put an economic limit on it, but I think we need to ask a few basic questions. If you don't know the three branches of our federal government, you need to let someone else make the decisions.

I watch the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders "Making the Team" series religiously, and they do interviews with all the finalists. One couldn't name the two major political parties. Another thought Condi Rice was running for President, then in the after interview said she now knew it was Mrs. Obama. Seriously. Of course the DCC cut them but quick. Those ladies do a lot of public appearances and meet and greets. They can't have utter morons out there no matter how flat their stomach. If they aren't qualified to be a cheerleader why on Earth are they qualified to pick our leaders?

Look, if you don't even know the two major political parties by name or the names of the two candidates for President, sit the F down and let us drive. Voting isn't a right, it's a responsibility. Liberty is a right, democracy is just a system whereby we try to preserve it. If you refuse to even try you need to leave that job to those more responsible.

cattails
09-29-2012, 09:49 AM
When Obamacare kicks in full speed it will be the down fall of this country IMO. My friend who is a general surgeon who told me about 3 years ago told me what to look for. In Owensboro we had 12 GS and now we are down to 8 and look for that number to keep going down. When you can't get health care and more people without jobs maybe people will start to understand. I see so many business close their doors that have been in business for over 50 years, it just shows what is coming.

dan_bgblue
10-02-2012, 12:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/02/diplomats-asked-repeatedly-for-more-security-before-libya-attack-lawmakers/

CitizenBBN
10-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Fox News reported on Friday that the physical security was so substandard at the Benghazi consulate that it required a waiver, signed off in Washington by the secretary of state, the head of diplomatic security, or the heads of foreign building operations. A State Department spokeswoman said there would be no comment on the issue until their internal investigation is complete.

Jeez Louise. Yeah no comment until the election is over. How sadly transparent.

This kind of stuff would cost any other candidate the election if the media weren't intent on having Obama's baby.

KSRBEvans
10-03-2012, 10:49 AM
House: U.S. Embassy in Libya asked for extra security, request denied (http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-u.s.-embassy-in-libya-asked-for-extra-security-request-denied/article/2509580#.UGsnSZG9KSO)

From the article:

“In addition, multiple U.S. federal government officials have confirmed to the Committee that, prior to the September 11 attack, the U.S. mission in Libya made repeated requests for increased security in Benghazi,” Issa and Chaffetz added (my emphasis). “The mission in Libya, however, was denied these resources by officials in Washington.”

CitizenBBN
10-03-2012, 06:05 PM
BEvans, would love to get these guys into public hearings in the House before the election.

Clearly the administration at a high level (ambassadors in key nations work directly with the Sec of State) knew these risks and did nothing and then lied about why it happened already knowing full well there were potentially planned attacks.

IMO this should determine one's vote without any other issues. This is the Iranian hostage situation all over again. As high up as the Secretary of State and most likely the President himself (Libya is probably a "front of the line" situation or should be) they let a US Ambassador and staff hang out to dry and allowed a successful attack that only emboldens our enemies.

I can accept the "we had reports but nothing solid" excuse, but once the US mission itself makes the requests and they are ignored you now have a conscious decision to ignore the assessment of those whose lives are at risk and overrule their intelligence reports. The request itself is the "something solid".

IMO this administration thinks in terms of "not escalating" situations, and wanted a lower profile with fewer boots on the ground and fewer tanks inside the walls. How did that work out?

Doc
10-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Each and every time I see this I get more and more pissed. This low life piece of crap has the audacity to suggest "he might have had it coming". Seriously, "he might have had it coming"? I secretly wish somebody off camera would come in and stick a ice pick into his skull and then say "well, he might have had it coming".

Now as for the administration, this is one of the many many ignored aspects of his presidency. The media has given this only a cursory glance. The administration at best seriously underestimated the danger and is clueless as to what is going on .... or at worse intentionally left somebody in grave danger. Make no bones about it. This was a terrorist attack on a US citizen. Not a combatant, not military personel, not an innocent collateral damage type of thing. It is no different in philosophy from the attack on the WTC. Obviously the scope of damage is different by a thousand times but the point of attack was the same. It was an attack on this country and what we stand for. It was the murdering of innocent individuals. Yet rather than see it as a terrorist attack, the administion tried to frame it as a response to a video. However, that matters none to me. The fact is Americans were killed who were not in a combat zone. Those Americans were failed by their government who had a responsibility to protect them. The administration should have known yet they elected to ignore the signs and not protect its citizens. If the gov't can't protect is citizens, what good are they?

CitizenBBN
10-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Doc, this one cannot protect its citizens even when warned that those specific citizens were at serious risk and when those citizens ask for protection.

Doc
10-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Doc, this one cannot protect its citizens even when warned that those specific citizens were at serious risk and when those citizens ask for protection.

Oh, I disagree. They could have protected him but they elected not to. They thought their "olive branch" of rhetoric made a difference to the same group of bastards who hijacked 4 plane on suicide missions that killed thousand on innocent US citizens. That was the choice the administration made yet it is one that they are not being held accountable for.

CitizenBBN
10-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh, I disagree. They could have protected him but they elected not to. They thought their "olive branch" of rhetoric made a difference to the same group of bastards who hijacked 4 plane on suicide missions that killed thousand on innocent US citizens. That was the choice the administration made yet it is one that they are not being held accountable for.

With you 100% and I stand corrected in how I phrased that. I think exactly as you, that they consciously chose to maintain a low military presence / show of force as part of the "can't we all get along" strategy.

They had intelligence reports of impending attacks, they had direct requests for increased security, and they did nothing.

dan_bgblue
10-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Scum of the earth is what the people that allowed this to happen are. They are not Americans in the strictest sense of the word. They are Americans by birth, but it ends there.

Doc
10-03-2012, 10:00 PM
With you 100% and I stand corrected in how I phrased that. I think exactly as you, that they consciously chose to maintain a low military presence / show of force as part of the "can't we all get along" strategy.

They had intelligence reports of impending attacks, they had direct requests for increased security, and they did nothing.

Yeah, I figured you would agree. The US military is certainly strong enough and well trained enough to protect pretty much anybody anywhere. The problems wasn't our ability but rather then decisions up high on whether or not it was necessary. Sometimes you make bad decision. I can live with that but Ambassador Stevens can't.

KSRBEvans
10-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Every time I think the scandal on this thing can't get any deeper, I read something like this (http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/10/09/state_department_no_video_protest_at_the_benghazi_ consulate) (emphasis in bold mine):

Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.

In a conference call with reporters Tuesday, two senior State Department officials gave a detailed accounting of the events that lead to the death of Amb. Chris Stevens and three other Americans. The officials said that prior to the massive attack on the Benghazi compound by dozens of militants carrying heavy weaponry, there was no unrest outside the walls of the compound and no protest that anyone inside the compound was aware of.

In fact, Stevens hosted a series of meetings on the compound throughout the day, ending with a meeting with a Turkish diplomat that began at 7:30 in the evening, and all was quiet in the area.

"The ambassador walked guests out at 8:30 or so; there was nobody on the street. Then at 9:40 they saw on the security cameras that there were armed men invading the compound," a senior State Department official said. "Everything is calm at 8:30 pm, there is nothing unusual. There had been nothing unusual during the day outside."

cattails
10-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Has not a clue, problem is, there are a lot just like him.

CitizenBBN
10-10-2012, 08:35 PM
BEvans, this close to the election Obama sure doesn't want to admit were successfully attacked by Al Queda when his claim to foreign policy fame is killing Bin Laden. It makes that seem pretty unimportant in the grand scheme.

Combined with an apparent "don't provoke them by having a show of military might" attitude and evidence surfacing that there was intelligence predicting a possible attack they sure dont' want this to be seen for what it is: a terrorist attack for which we were woefully unprepared that killed a US Ambassador and 3 of his staff.

Doc
10-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Its all contradictions. According to him, waterboarding and GITMO are motivators for terrrorists yet drones and killing OBL is bring Al Queda down. No different than the thing with the Stafford act...anything for a vote. I don't mind changing positions, never have and believe that is a key to being a good president however holding completely opposite ones at the same time depending on your target audience bothers me.