PDA

View Full Version : Who will win?????????

cattails
09-28-2012, 07:32 AM
To early to know, but the ULvs UK in the Yum will be a hard win for the Cats. UL has a great team, experience and playing at home. At this point I have it as a loss. What ya U??

suncat05
09-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Well, "IF" Louisville was to beat Kentucky, that would be the right place at the right time for them. That said, and based on the way Cal's teams improve and start playing so well going into Tournament time, if they can beat Kentucky they'd better take it and be happy with it because I just believe those wins are going to be few and far between. JMHO.

Darrell KSR
09-28-2012, 07:01 PM
If UK wins that game, not sure UL will ever beat UK again ;).

That's an exaggeration, but suncat is right, the time is ripe for Pitino to win one.

dan_bgblue
09-28-2012, 07:31 PM
UK. They will already have played Maryland, Duke, and Baylor before going slumming.

suncat05
09-28-2012, 07:35 PM
uk. They will already have played maryland, duke, and baylor before going slumming.

lol! :d

blueboss
09-28-2012, 08:00 PM
This will be Pitino's best team since he's been at UL and I agree with Darrel if he has a shot at beating us it would be Dec.31. Having said that every time we have beaten UL (and it's been a lot) that they had a legitimate shot there has been an unlikely star that has come out of no where and had a break out game that has broken their back. I remember Orbzute punked'm one year and in the first bucket game Jorts lit them up. Don't know who it'll be this year but I'd like to see Hood come off the bench and go for 20-10-5. One thing for sure no matter who wins in Dec. Ky will be the last team they'll want to see on the same side of the bracket sheet as they are on.

cattails
09-29-2012, 12:02 AM
I believe the key man will be our 7 footer. How do you attack 2 inside players and one is a shot blocking machine, throw in WCS and you have double trouble on both ends. I don't look for Hood to have a special game, Weltjer just could go off on them though. I really look for balanced scoring, attacking the weak spot where ever that is, attack the match up. On the defensive end will be the key. If we beat UL at the Yum this year it will say a great deal about how good this team can be. Playing Maryland and Duke will be nothing like going into the Yum playing a very good UL team.

chroix
09-29-2012, 06:34 AM
I'm just glad we won the last one.

badrose
09-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Probably the toughest game all season but I'd never bet against Cal. I think he takes the rivalry as seriously as anyone.

cattails
09-30-2012, 12:03 AM
Probably the toughest game all season but I'd never bet against Cal. I think he takes the rivalry as seriously as anyone.

Exactly and not spoken by Cal, but you can tell his heart is in the right place. This would be a big win for the Cats.

akaukswoosh
09-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Exactly and not spoken by Cal, but you can tell his heart is in the right place. This would be a big win for the Cats.

Might be a fun win but not that big. Beating them again in the NCAAs the 2nd year in a row would be huge.