PDA

View Full Version : I am way ahead of them

dan_bgblue
09-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Call for viewer boycott (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/26/conservative-leaders-claim-unprecedented-media-bias-this-election-cycle/)

I have not been watching for years, and that includes FoxNews

Darrell KSR
09-26-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm not as conservative as some, fitting the mold of fiscally conservative, socially liberal, but I'm with you, Dan, but I do listen to Fox News, CNN and NPR on the radio from time to time for a mix of stuff. Still has the bias, though.

jazyd
09-26-2012, 12:14 PM
I watch only Fox News, period. At least they do actual News, plus they have a balanced debate on subjects with one liberal and one conservative and you can make up your own mind. Liberal Kirsten Powers really ripped obama on the middle east 9/11 terror attacks and the burning of so many of our embassies. Very few are like here, she is liberal but honest.

Greta has the best show on tv, she is fair, honest and won't let her guests escape with spin answers or duck a question. She really does her homework as far as doing her research.

badrose
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
I never watch network or CNN news. I rarely watch Fox. Drudge is my main source of national news and I visit Rasmussen's site regularly.

I've seen network news get bolder and bolder in their bias going back at least 20 years. It started with body language and facial expression, then little side remarks. After Bush I the gloves came off.

Currently, polling, of which 3 or 4 are affiliated with the major networks, has become another part of their arsenal. Several are over-polling Democrats in their sampling, even putting independents ahead of Republicans. What they can accomplish is two-fold: 1. Discourage conservatives from voting and, 2. Provide an outcry of cheating should Romney win. The extent to which the MSM will go now is unprecedented. I don't know if there's anything in the Constitution to stop it, but IMO Fox needs some company but without some of the silliness. No one loves silly more than me but news should be taken seriously.