01-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Love this show.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

badrose
01-15-2014, 09:40 PM
I like it too. Pretty neat concept.

AshCat
01-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Me too. Haven't seen them all but have the series downloaded and plan to watch them all soon. Was a Spader fan from Boston Legal.

Doc
01-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Right now I'm watching Breaking Bad courtesy of Net flix. First day I started watching I watched the entire first season. Now halfway thru season 4. Really good show.

as for Blacklist, not seen it or heard of it.

badrose
01-19-2014, 12:16 PM
It's on NBC, Doc. Probably be able to go to their website and catch up.

Darrell KSR
07-09-2017, 07:08 AM
This season is the best among the best. Raymond and Mr. Kaplan have just finished talking to each other on the episode I have caught up with. Wow. Love how the storyline is coming together.

kingcat
07-09-2017, 07:50 PM
James Spader is tremendous in this role. And his character makes every other cast member and guest shine.

Kudos to the writers who understand they have a jewel of a storyline and a cast that's perfect for it.

The way it's been set up it could actually run for many years.

Darrell KSR
07-09-2017, 07:53 PM
James Spader is tremendous in this role. And his character makes every other cast member and guest shine.

Kudos to the writers who understand they have a jewel of a storyline and a cast that's perfect for it.
He really is, and you're dead on about the writing. I will probably go to bed late tonight to finish the season. Man, it's good.

Doc
07-10-2017, 12:24 PM
I started watching this today and have to agree that its quite good. However its pilfered from Thomas Harris. I mean they changed some things but if you don't see Reddington as Hannibal Lecter without an appetite for human organs then you are not paying attention.

kingcat
07-10-2017, 01:07 PM
To me how the characters naturally evolve along with the storyline is what sets it apart. Several times I thought they had no where to go with the story and yet, as in life ...things happen. Those transitions have been smooth and tastefully done.

Doc
07-10-2017, 02:48 PM
As I'm watching this I just realized I was in a test group for this show. Was at Universal Studio a few years back and was selected to do a preview watching of a new TV show. I was during their Mardi Gras so I was a bit intoxicated and outside the age group but they took me anyway...... they showed several 5 min clips and asked which was the most effective, which was I most likely to watch, etc..... sort of cool because I know what is going to happen later in the show assuming the clips they showed were from an episode.

kingcat
07-10-2017, 05:03 PM
As I'm watching this I just realized I was in a test group for this show. Was at Universal Studio a few years back and was selected to do a preview watching of a new TV show. I was during their Mardi Gras so I was a bit intoxicated and outside the age group but they took me anyway...... they showed several 5 min clips and asked which was the most effective, which was I most likely to watch, etc..... sort of cool because I know what is going to happen later in the show assuming the clips they showed were from an episode.

Heck yeah, that's pretty cool.

Doc
07-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Heck yeah, that's pretty cool.

Not only that but I think they gave me $100.00 which I quickly used to by 2 beers.