PDA

View Full Version : Middle East, just a bump in the road

jazyd
09-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Did I hear correctly, that obama said that what happened last week in the Middle East was just a bump in the road? 4 dead Americans, one being a ambassador and two former Seals? A bump in the road????

CitizenBBN
09-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Hope he said it, b/c that's a pretty serious gaff. I don't think anything would persuade him some people cannot be negotiated with and will not like us no matter how much he apologizes for everything American.

cattails
09-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Hate to see how many lives we lose if we hit a pot hole. Need Obama to give statements like this often.

badrose
09-25-2012, 06:47 AM
I thought he was talking about the crisis between Iran and Israel, which is just as bad. What makes it worse is Ahmadinejad said the same thing, like they're in sync. It gives the impression that their relationship is tighter than that with Israel.

jazyd
09-25-2012, 09:00 AM
He was talking about the Arab Spring and everything that has happened since, they are all just bumps in the road. Iran closer to a nuke, 30,000 dead in Syria, ambassador murdered, Muslim Brotherhood now in control of Egypt, Egypt not looking at Israel with good intentions any longer, Pakistan is a disaster, 8 marine jets blown up inside our own base while 4 marines were killed during that assault, the Tailban getting strong again, Taliban posing in US Army uniforms and they killing our men, Obama meeting with Letterman, Beyonce and the View versus meeting with the head of Israel because of a 'schedule conflict', and saying Israel is 'one of' our closest ally in the ME.
Throw in Obama wouldn't take part in National Prayer Day and yet has had a Muslim National Dinner at the WH every year, has gay day dinners at the WH every year, go watch the movie 2016 and see if you connect all the dots.

dan_bgblue
09-25-2012, 11:32 AM
The man sure has a way with words.