PDA

View Full Version : 10 years ago today I said goodbye to BigRonW.

uklandrn
12-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Today marks 10 years since I lost Ron to leukemia. I think about how kind everyone was to him - and how much he treasured the friendships he made on this forum. If he were here today I know he would be posting all the time- talking about his beloved Wildcats. I miss him today as much as I did that cold Wednesday morning in 2003. Everyone tell your family how much you love them - and give them a hug if you are able. We never know when our time here will come to an end. Love and prayers to all of you.

badrose
12-10-2013, 11:46 AM
We'll never forget BigRon as he touched all of us. Here's a cyber hug for you. :sHa_grouphug3:

Darrell KSR
12-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks for posting that memory. Thinking of you and Alec today.

Sent using Forum Runner

blueboss
12-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Damn! It must be smokey or dusty or something in here, or it may just be allergies.

I was not on board that long ago, but your above post makes me feel in my heart your loss and those he touched. I am truly sorry I did not have the pleasure and God bless you and Ron's family.

UKHistory
12-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Truer words have never been spoken . God bless you and yours.

Today marks 10 years since I lost Ron to leukemia. I think about how kind everyone was to him - and how much he treasured the friendships he made on this forum. If he were here today I know he would be posting all the time- talking about his beloved Wildcats. I miss him today as much as I did that cold Wednesday morning in 2003. Everyone tell your family how much you love them - and give them a hug if you are able. We never know when our time here will come to an end. Love and prayers to all of you.

KSRdallen
12-11-2013, 06:02 AM
Still remember this like it was yesterday. May comfort and peace be with you and Alec.

MickintheHam
12-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Niki, may you and Alec both find peace and comfort in the warm, happy memories you have. It's good to take time and remember the people who have influenced our lives and passed on. The UK chat community is a good place to be, mostly because of the standard people such as Ron established. His spirit lives on in the threads and messages you see everyday. It would be interesting to know what his thoughts would be on all of these freshmen Cal has recruited. God Bless You!