PDA

View Full Version : And now there's this:

badrose
12-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda

http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-haarps-global-assassination-agenda/

Yeah, I believe it. NOT DWS

badrose
12-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Be sure to watch the video. It's very short.

DanISSELisdaman
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM
If this is true, anyone could be used to commit any type of crime such as mass shootings. It could be used against political opponents, or to cause military personal to act in a manner that they wouldn't ordinarily think of. This is some scary stuff if true.

Doc
12-07-2013, 11:47 PM
reads more like something from "The Onion". Its a long way from hearing music to mind control.

http://www.framingthedialogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/simon-bar-Sinister.jpg

CitizenBBN
12-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Are they experimenting for communications and other stuff? Sure they are. Mind control? Somewhere way past unlikely IMO.

I do find it interesting and humorous it's named HAARP. That is the fictional weapon in Remo Williams, The Adventure Begins, a GREAT book series and movie with Fred Ward, Joel Gray, Wilfred Brimley and Kate Mulgrew. What a cast man, great movie. It's a military laser weapon satellite built by a defense contractor that has to be assassinated by the agency that recruits Remo. Great movie. That and the Tremors movies, man is Fred Ward cool.

I think the mind control aspect of this HAARP is about as real as the HAARP in that movie, but can it broadcast signals? Sure I would think it could put out a signal that could reflect places, I can even see resonance in the ionosphere impacting weather in that area, but not attacking terrorists on the other side of the planet with earthquakes or targeting individuals for mind control.

dethbylt
12-11-2013, 11:38 AM
That's got to be satirical. Haha. So much BS.

Radio waves that are capable to travel "anywhere in the world" are in the HF band and lower typically (used for CB radios and HAM radios). The amount of power used to transmit long range is relatively low, so the power statement is scientifically feasible. However, frequencies in this band do not affect cellular structure. Also, long distance signal propogation tends to scatter the waves. You would have to have a directional dish with line of sight on the target.

I suppose you could pump enough power into the microwave or higher signals as we do with directed energy weapons, but the signals don't curve with the earth (you couldn't shoot someone in Australia), and they won't bounce off of the ionosphere - they will blow right through into space.

BS. Satire

dethbylt
12-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Holy sh!t. Read the comments on that story. There are some really whacked out nutjobs out there that ignore science for the sake of conspiracy. Heck, I believe that the government is shady in some areas, but that doesn't make magic wands work.... I hope. ;-)