PDA

View Full Version : Think about it

cattails
09-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Absolutely on the money.... Read and take heart for the (hopefully) intelligent majority to step up on Nov 6!

Subject: THE "0-MAN" by DR. JACK WHEELER

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informative. He consults (ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. He is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and adventurer.

THE “O-MAN”
Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black (actually 6%) from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the
descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary didsn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any
thinking American.

“You can avoid reality but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” Ayn Rand

kencat
09-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Good stuff, not to mention true. In fact, in his book The Audacity of Hope, Obama actually compared himself to a blank screen. “I serve as a blank screen on which people of vastly different political stripes project their views.” But, in spite of all of the above, he still won the election.

The only thing missing in Clint Eastwood's empty chair, was, an empty suit.

Doc
09-21-2012, 06:35 PM
I politically despise Obama. Not for whether he is arabic or african, black or white, Christian or Muslim, etc... Those things do not matter one iota to me. Not at all. I don't think I can emphasize how insignificant they are to me. I was anti-Obama 4 years ago because of what I thought he was going to do to this country. 4 years later I'm against Obama because of what he has done to our country, which is exactly what I expected.

IMO articles like this are silly and do more harm than good. I certainly understand the point, that he isn't what he claims, but to me he is exactly what he claims politically so long as you look. He is a divisive individual who pits one group of Americans against another whether its along racial lines, economic lines, gender lines, etc. He does not represent all Americans, only a segment of it. He cares nothing about differing opinions because those with different opinions are wrong and should be ignored.

jazyd
09-21-2012, 11:18 PM
Nail, hammer, head.

When he ran 4 years ago anyone with any intelligence and the ability to read google, read between the lines and understand this guy knew he would be terrible for this country and some of us even predicted he would be worse than Jimmy boy.

It bothers me to say we were right. And it is going to get worse I am afraid.

It continues to amaze me there are so many stupid people in this country. I dont' mean the 40% that will vote for him regardless because those people don't care about this country they only care about what they can get for free or take. I mean the ones who suposedly have some intelligence to them who can't see the forest for the trees.
This man has lied for 4 years about anything and everything. he claimed in an interview on a spanish channel that Fast and Furious started under Bush, when in fact it started in Oct 09 but there will be plenty who believe it. He lied about what happened in Libya last week and has only been forced to change their story when all the true information has come out. There was ZERO protection for our ambassador, ZERO, and the two seals were not assigned to him and came to his aid when all hell broke loose. On 9-11 anniversary when there were warnings something would happen, our embassies were not protected, some were told no live bullets for the marines, and our ambassador had ZERO protection. it is the only time in 4 years he hasn't blamed Bush for something that has happened that is bad, so he blamed a movie.
He has lied about Obamacare and taxes, he has lied about medicare, he has lied about the Ryan plan for medicare, he lied about F&F, / He couldn't take time away from Letterman and Beyonce to be with our best friend in the middle east for even one hour.
He is the worst president in my lifetime and yet people think he is doing a good job and has helped the economy. What?????????????????????????? Doc, how stupid are people in Fl to think he has helped your economy down there?

I politically despise Obama. Not for whether he is arabic or african, black or white, Christian or Muslim, etc... Those things do not matter one iota to me. Not at all. I don't think I can emphasize how insignificant they are to me. I was anti-Obama 4 years ago because of what I thought he was going to do to this country. 4 years later I'm against Obama because of what he has done to our country, which is exactly what I expected.

IMO articles like this are silly and do more harm than good. I certainly understand the point, that he isn't what he claims, but to me he is exactly what he claims politically so long as you look. He is a divisive individual who pits one group of Americans against another whether its along racial lines, economic lines, gender lines, etc. He does not represent all Americans, only a segment of it. He cares nothing about differing opinions because those with different opinions are wrong and should be ignored.

cattails
09-21-2012, 11:51 PM
I agree with Doc, but the article shows how he paints himself as a person he is not, he plays the race card to black people when he does not have the same background. He is an impostor in more ways than one.

Doc
09-22-2012, 03:53 PM
I agree with Doc, but the article shows how he paints himself as a person he is not, he plays the race card to black people when he does not have the same background. He is an impostor in more ways than one.

That makes him no different than most politicians.