PDA

View Full Version : Post your name changes here...

PJ4UK
08-15-2012, 05:01 AM
Lots of you have come over here and changed your names. I am getting old and it will take forever to figure out who you all are.

Please post your old name here, so we will know who we are arguing with....LOL!!

I will pin this, if I can figure out how to, (as one poster suggested) so we can refer back, as necessary.

BigBlue92
08-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Thank you, PJ!

LakeCat
08-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Was High Standards. I have now significantly lowered them. lol:

Philly Cat
08-15-2012, 09:22 AM
HighStandards! Glad to be here with you.

I'm now Philly Cat -- formerly NewYorkCat -- to account for my geographic move since I registered on the old board.

UKFlounder
08-15-2012, 09:28 AM
I was Flounder and am now UKFlounder

Sorry for the confusion :p

KentuckyWildcat
08-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm here. I had to drop the S from KentuckyWildcats. I'm assuming we are limited to a certain number of characters.

VirginiaCat
08-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Was BloomingtonCat...now am VirginiaCat

bigsky
08-15-2012, 01:12 PM
I was bigsky: now I'm Ashley Scobey...lots of...Changes

Critter
08-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Was KSRCrider....now Critter

TonyRay
08-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Was TDKYRay, now just went with name.

CatQuick
08-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Was GBIS4UK but now CatQuick. Didn't post a lot before but will engage more often with all this new opportunity.

Doc
08-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Doc now, formerly TCcat

They put internet access into the Fayette County Jail.

BudCat_upthecreek
08-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Screwed up years ago approx 10 put password in as user name, so now I have a real moniker....sorta was abud4me, now I'm just up the creek. Hopefully someone will throw me a paddle.

Krank
08-15-2012, 05:15 PM
I have the real Krank in a straight jacket in my basement.

"It" apparently likes to do nothing but rant about Kentucky Basketball, Kentucky Football, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Kentuckians (aka "my [his] people"), Kentucky players (current, graduated, living, dead and, apparently not yet born... weird huh?), Kentucky announcers (is it spelled "Kaywood"?), (all while smiling in an almost strangely serene way), Indiana (the state, the public University of same name and it's basketball team, the former, current, and future coaches of said basketball team, and any sentence that includes the "word" known as "hoosiers", all with a completely creepy scowl that remains on his face even after falling asleep during said rant), and North Carolina (curse-filled ramblings that are sometimes punctuated with non-profane words/phrases such as "dirty", "cheating", "pig feces", "Ol' Roy the liar", "academic fraud", "illegally claimed banners", and a really weird one... "Dean Smith is Satan").

Can somebody please help me with this insane babbler? I had attempted to ghost-write for him, learning his prose "style" while waiting for his recovery and the only thing that seems to calm him down are replays of any, and I do mean ANY Kentucky win, especially any moment of their eight championship games, but he won't eat anything, simply asking for... "Cardinal flesh"???

Weird. Anyways, I am not Krank, but I play "it" on the internets.

Feel free to delete this post if you find the distinction unimportant, but please DO help with suggestions for how to, ummm, DEAL with this... creature. Thank you.

Crazy4Blue
08-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Doc now, formerly TCcat

HAHA! Has anyone heard from that guy lately?

TNWildcat
08-15-2012, 06:45 PM
I was Mike13 and am now TNWildcat.

Doc
08-15-2012, 07:00 PM
HAHA! Has anyone heard from that guy lately?

No, but if I do I'm going to ask him if he has any deals on a car :)

PJ4UK
08-15-2012, 07:15 PM
I was Flounder and am now UKFlounder

Sorry for the confusion :p

You crack me up!!! LOL

PJ4UK
08-15-2012, 07:16 PM

*searching for LIKE button"

Oh, wait...this isn't facebook!! :)

BudCat_upthecreek
08-15-2012, 07:16 PM

How about some "Spring Break Packages to the Caribbean" cheap?? Ask him if he's got some good deals??

PJ4UK
08-15-2012, 07:18 PM

Don't forget to ask him if it comes with license plates....lmao

Jeeepcat
08-15-2012, 07:45 PM
great thread idea

ShoesSwayedBlue
08-15-2012, 08:13 PM
How about some "Spring Break Packages to the Caribbean" cheap?? Ask him if he's got some good deals??

He told me he'll meet you at the Taco Bell on Nicholasville Road. Be there or he'll kick your tail.

Darrell KSR
08-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Was GBIS4UK but now CatQuick. Didn't post a lot before but will engage more often with all this new opportunity.

Pleased to see ya come out into the posting world--welcome. It's easy, unless you want to add substance. Of course, that has never stopped me before...

Darrell KSR
08-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Doc now, formerly TCcat

You owe me a new keyboard.

Darrell KSR
08-15-2012, 08:26 PM

Doc, aka TCCat, owes me a keyboard, and you owe me a monitor.

Darrell KSR
08-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Was BloomingtonCat...now am VirginiaCat

This will confuse me. Glad for this thread.

dan_bgblue
08-15-2012, 08:32 PM
KSRDan = dan_bgblue

Krank
08-16-2012, 02:09 AM
Hey, ya know, I was just thinking (calling out for...) a few of my fave posters from the "formerly known as the site we like that we logically left behind" and I just wondered if ANYONE knows...

1. Is kencat here and, if so, is he using another username?

2. Where is KINGCAT? It seems like he posted not so much on the free boards over the past few months or some other vague time frame, LOL, but suffice to say it seems he is "missing"... or not?

If either kencat or Kingcat are here, holla out to ya boyz AND if anyone here knows if they are coming or what their status is, I would like to know. If you think it is not for the public, please PM me with any info.

Those are just two off the top of my head, but I know I am forgetting hella dudes and chicks (hey, how 'bout it, LADIES, are most of y'all here yet or not?) from over there, so please, anyone else who can come up with names that we can hopefully contact (apply more positive pressure to them than the original PM's did that I assume were sent to them) please add to this two-man list.

Is it okay to post this question here? If not, admin's feel free to move it to a more logical thread, pinned or not.

Thanks in advance.

Rock Hard Ten
08-16-2012, 06:31 AM
graytemplesI over there.....Rock Hard Ten, a stallion at a local farm....here

Have to re-visit some raw feelings involving one of the principals here before I can make this home

jgirl
08-16-2012, 07:36 AM
jgirl here, jgirl there. Thought about changing it since I'm no longer in my teens but jwoman just doesn't sound right.

TRUCKERCATFAN
08-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Was GMAN316 over there. Changed it over here to reflect my career choice and the fact that I'm the only known OTR KSR member. Will probably post a bit more here since it seems easier and much more iPhone friendly now. Even if I don't post much, I can at least still read Larry Vaught's stories!

Darryl
08-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Rockhard....welcome, old friend.

Darryl

Warsaw 1
08-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Still Warsaw 1

CGWildcat
08-16-2012, 04:48 PM

Don't worry Darrell, we'll never notice.... :rolleyes:

Bloomington/Virginia/Starting center fielder, VERY GLAD to see you over here also.

I was CoastGuardWildcat....now I'm CGWildcat....apparently some have only recently made the connection.....Wow, my sarcasm meter is pinging today!!

MickintheHam
08-17-2012, 09:13 AM

We have badrose and Virginia.

Cattails, these are both guys!

TNCat
08-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Was marret on the old site....no TNcat.

Jimcats
08-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Jimcats is Jimcats (or was I T75?) not gonna feel at home here for a while amongst all you "strangers". :-)). With some kind help from an old member, I think I may be where I belong--for a change.

PJ4UK
08-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Was marret on the old site....no TNcat.

Now THIS would have really confused me! In my mind I would *definitely* have gotten you mixed up with TennesseeCat....LOL!!!

BudCat_upthecreek
08-18-2012, 05:49 PM
He told me he'll meet you at the Taco Bell on Nicholasville Road. Be there or he'll kick your tail.

That's a good one, man that Taco Bell thing won't ever go away.

Only Post he ever put up I knew was the truth was the ALL Hell Broke Loose at HOB. I was actually suppose to have met him one time there in Lex out just past the Brewery, he didn't show.....probably to my benefit.

dan_bgblue
08-18-2012, 09:03 PM
BudCat, I was supposed to have met him as well once upon a time. Oledon and I were going to an AAU event at the Garden in Louisville one year and he offered to get us tickets. We paypalled him the money and showed up at a restaurant/bar where we were to meet him to get the tickets. 4 or 5 of the Woody Crew were there and one of them gets a call on his cell. Good ole TC can't make it but one of the crew is asked to go get the tickets. He came back with the tickets and Oledon and I left to watch the games.

Jeeepcat
08-18-2012, 09:08 PM
This is a true story.

When I came over here I dropped one of the Es in Jeeepcat to go back to the old HOB Jeepcat.

I then emailed Chuck and asked him to put the third E back in. I was afraid I would confuse folks :p

dan_bgblue
08-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Well, with the avatar you chose and the lack of a car in the signature, I would have been, maybe not confused, but more like clueless.;)

Jeeepcat
08-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Well, with the avatar you chose and the lack of a car in the signature, I would have been, maybe not confused, but more like clueless.;)

The car is there, but CHUCK won't let me post sig pics for some reason. :cool:

There is actually one of Fester in the car, so I may use that next!

Jeeepcat
08-18-2012, 10:12 PM
The car is there, but CHUCK won't let me post sig pics for some reason. :cool:

There is actually one of Fester in the car, so I may use that next!

I call this one... "Hellvis"

Jelleyjr
08-20-2012, 01:47 AM
Mine stayed same, just love some of the newer usernames that people have come up with over their last ones!

dan_bgblue
08-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Jelley, I'm glad you let us know someone did not steal your handle. Welcome aboard!!

BigBlue92
08-21-2012, 10:12 PM
I actually met him once. UKFanInCincy set up a lunch at Jalapeņos on New Circle, north side. I met him, but some other greats. CatInTheFort (Andre changed his handle and I could never recall what it was, which is why I suggested this thread) and Justwar along with the host are three I remember. I think maybe oledon too, but it has been 10 years.

We should do that again, here in Lex. Or at the tournament, as we often try to do.

BudCat, I was supposed to have met him as well once upon a time. Oledon and I were going to an AAU event at the Garden in Louisville one year and he offered to get us tickets. We paypalled him the money and showed up at a restaurant/bar where we were to meet him to get the tickets. 4 or 5 of the Woody Crew were there and one of them gets a call on his cell. Good ole TC can't make it but one of the crew is asked to go get the tickets. He came back with the tickets and Oledon and I left to watch the games.

jazyd
08-21-2012, 10:18 PM
All htis time and never realized there were 3 e's in that name.:)

This is a true story.

When I came over here I dropped one of the Es in Jeeepcat to go back to the old HOB Jeepcat.

I then emailed Chuck and asked him to put the third E back in. I was afraid I would confuse folks :p

dan_bgblue
08-24-2012, 09:41 PM
BB92, that is interesting that you mention UKfaninCincy. I was driving south thru there during rush hour, and thought of him. I haven't heard of or seen anything from Mike in quite a while.

Lfbj00
08-25-2012, 12:25 AM
lfbj00 on the other board. They're my initials and my softball #, but I never figured out why I didn't capitalize the L over there? Or for that matter, why I didn't capitalize all of them? I'm a moron!!

BudCat_upthecreek
08-28-2012, 07:38 AM
I actually met him once. UKFanInCincy set up a lunch at Jalapeņos on New Circle, north side. I met him, but some other greats. CatInTheFort (Andre changed his handle and I could never recall what it was, which is why I suggested this thread) and Justwar along with the host are three I remember. I think maybe oledon too, but it has been 10 years.

We should do that again, here in Lex. Or at the tournament, as we often try to do.

Odd you mention Mikey, he doesn't post much any longer, but I see him from time to time. BTW I'm sure he got married and is living a different sort of life now. Haven't seen him in a year or so, but I'll try to make a point of dropping by his office and letting him know we're here.

He posted a lot when he was up in Cincy, but now that he's back has a life again.

Me either on Andre', met him at a tail gate when we tried to get together once....and Mags stole the map and attempted to use it as his own. Damn that boy has really done some things in the past, Mags that is.

Badinage
08-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Over the past 18 or so years:

Was Ska42 when AOL was my posting ground. Then Caveman Catfan in various places. And now, Badinage.

ShoesSwayedBlue
08-28-2012, 03:14 PM
CITF changed his moniker to Chuck Connors. But I haven't seen anythng form him in ages.

ukcj
08-28-2012, 05:01 PM
I got to drop the "1" which Scout required when the move was made from Rivals those many years ago. Back to just ukcj.

I have been very quiet on the boards lately, so I was oblivious to the move and wondering what had happened when I saw JDrum, Brian and no one else over there.

Great to see (almost) everyone here. Hard to believe it has been over 15 years of posting (mostly lurking for me) with some of you.

BudCat_upthecreek
08-28-2012, 06:10 PM
I got to drop the "1" which Scout required when the move was made from Rivals those many years ago. Back to just ukcj.

I have been very quiet on the boards lately, so I was oblivious to the move and wondering what had happened when I saw JDrum, Brian and no one else over there.

Great to see (almost) everyone here. Hard to believe it has been over 15 years of posting (mostly lurking for me) with some of you.

Glad to see you made it, believe it or not thought about you the other day when I looked over this thread.....BTW it feels good to have a moniker now instead of my password 10 yrs or so ago when I screwed up at Inside KY.....

Seems like most are finding their way.....my guess is we'll add some we'd lost a few years ago over some of our touchy subjects. Not everyone had as thick of skin as others, LOL...

wes011
08-28-2012, 06:16 PM
I like to keep things simple. Formerly and currently wes011.

ukcj
08-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Glad to see you made it, believe it or not thought about you the other day when I looked over this thread.....BTW it feels good to have a moniker now instead of my password 10 yrs or so ago when I screwed up at Inside KY.....

Seems like most are finding their way.....my guess is we'll add some we'd lost a few years ago over some of our touchy subjects. Not everyone had as thick of skin as others, LOL...

Good to be remembered. Maybe my skin is too thick because the recent basketball success has kind of accounted for my relative absence from the board. Hard to argue much, at least on the bball side, these days.

I completely understand why you wanted to change your name, but I hope this thread stays pinned for a long time. Between you and GT and a few others, I will have to check back to this thread to make sure I am talking to the right person, especially if there is any reason to start arguing with each other again.

MickintheHam
08-29-2012, 04:57 PM

I thought Ole Don put that that thing together at Jalepenos. He got us together the next year at fan day. It was him, Mac 122 and me. We were fast friends after that. I can't express how much I miss both of those guys. I think of them at every tailgate party we have. You don't just don't find quality friends like that by accident.

The last Andre posted on the old board he was having some serious health issues. I hope he is doing well, but his absence leaves me with concerns.

BudCat_upthecreek
08-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Good to be remembered. Maybe my skin is too thick because the recent basketball success has kind of accounted for my relative absence from the board. Hard to argue much, at least on the bball side, these days.

I completely understand why you wanted to change your name, but I hope this thread stays pinned for a long time. Between you and GT and a few others, I will have to check back to this thread to make sure I am talking to the right person, especially if there is any reason to start arguing with each other again.

Heck we'll find something to debate even if it's statistics.....because as I remember you were really strong on that subject and being a numbers guy I don't mind doing a little research to argue my point. The thing I always enjoyed with our arguments/debates was we both had thick skin and agreed to disagree without it ever being personal. Heck this place would be no fun if we agreed on everything....like you just said, "the reason for your absence was the lack of something to argue over"

You obviously haven't been reading any of the FB threads. Hey and I've turned on Barnhart now, that should give us something to argue over.

OH BTW I'm pissed at WES too, he's been gone too darn long. You said a break, not a leave of absence.:p

BudCat_upthecreek
08-29-2012, 06:35 PM
I thought Ole Don put that that thing together at Jalepenos. He got us together the next year at fan day. It was him, Mac 122 and me. We were fast friends after that. I can't express how much I miss both of those guys. I think of them at every tailgate party we have. You don't just don't find quality friends like that by accident.

The last Andre posted on the old board he was having some serious health issues. I hope he is doing well, but his absence leaves me with concerns.

Mick there's not one time that I come to these bds and don't think of Mac and Don, there was no more loyal UK Fans than either of them. They both truly Bled Blue. Don't know why, but I still don't believe Mac's death occurred the way it's said. He loved those boys too much and knew how badly they both needed him.

I also assume something bad has occurred with Andre' or he'd be posting.

Pray for my crew, we really need it right now.

BigBlue92
09-06-2012, 04:35 PM
He might have, but my invitation came from Mike, and if I recall correctly he bought lunch, too. We really do need to do that again.

(UKFanInCincy)

WoodstockCat
09-23-2012, 06:41 PM
WoodstockCat and WoodstockCat. (Woodstock is physical location, Woodstock, GA, no relation to the '69 event. I was 3)

dan_bgblue
09-23-2012, 06:53 PM
WoodstockCat and WoodstockCat. (Woodstock is physical location, Woodstock, GA, no relation to the '69 event. I was 3)

Welcome you young whippersnapper.;)

Darrell KSR
09-24-2012, 01:22 PM

Just a babe in the Woodstock Woods :).

UKFlounder
09-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Just a babe in the Woodstock Woods :).

How many woods would a Woodstock stock if a Woodstock could stock woods?

Edward100
10-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Was Edward100 now it's Edward100. Second verse same as the first. Just letting you know...I'm Baaaaacccckkkk!

Darrell KSR
10-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Heyyyy, who let Edward100 back in? Thought we kept this a secret. It can't be a club if we let EVERYONE IN :).

Welcome, Edward100, same as the first verse. Glad to have you back.

Edward100
10-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Darrell, thanks for that warm welcome. They didn't "Let" me back in, it cost me big bucks for the info.

Darrell KSR
10-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Good. The plan worked to charge Edward triple!

cattails
10-26-2012, 05:58 PM
We have badrose and Virginia.

Cattails, these are both guys!

First time opening this tread and already Mick has my number. HEY it was a much better picture when I thought it was BadRose :p Almost had Skip aka Jazy convinced that was really him (I mean her) in the picture. :D

cattails
10-26-2012, 06:04 PM
How many woods would a Woodstock stock if a Woodstock could stock woods?

Back in the day it depended on how many joints a Woodstock toked!!!

Blueridge
11-04-2012, 10:44 AM
2020Cat now blueridge

dan_bgblue
11-04-2012, 12:58 PM
2020Cat now blueridge

Welcome to the new shop. Hope you enjoy your time playing here!

Blueridge
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the new shop. Hope you enjoy your time playing here!

Thanks, good to be here!

Darrell KSR
11-06-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm enjoying reading the names changes, although it will take awhile to get used to.

Welcome, "Blueridge." Glad to see you.

blueboss
11-14-2012, 07:56 PM
No name change but I finally decided to pony up the 20 spot for top of the heap info.

dan_bgblue
11-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the dark side blueboss. Very glad to have you here!!

uklandrn
12-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Was uklandrn - now I am uklandrn. I don't think anyone on earth wanted my moniker but me. Of course if I were to be geographically correct I would be uwlandrn. (I no longer work at UK in L&D - I work at Univ of Wash in L&D). I don't care - I will forever bleed blue!

BigBlue92
04-03-2013, 07:51 AM
For quick reference, because this still confuses me. Apologies if I missed anyone.

abud4me = Budcat_upthecreek
KSRDan = dan_bgblue
CatInTheFort = Chuck Connors

graytemples1 = Rock Hard Ten
HighStandards = LakeCat
NewYorkCat = Philly Cat

Flounder = UKFlounder
BloomingtonCat = VirginiaCat
KRSCrider = Critter

2020Cat = Blueridge
GMAN316 = truckercatfan
marrett = TNCat

JeeepCat = JeepCat = JeeeeeeeepCat
lfp00 = Lfp00
ska42/Caveman Catfan = Badinage

TDKYRay = TonyRay
GBIS4UK = CatQuick
Mike13 = TNWildcat

CoastGuardWildCat = CGWildcat
The seven guys who post as Darrell = still Darrell

DanISSELisdaman
08-24-2015, 05:15 PM

"It" apparently likes to do nothing but rant about Kentucky Basketball, Kentucky Football, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Kentuckians (aka "my [his] people"), Kentucky players (current, graduated, living, dead and, apparently not yet born... weird huh?), Kentucky announcers (is it spelled "Kaywood"?), (all while smiling in an almost strangely serene way), Indiana (the state, the public University of same name and it's basketball team, the former, current, and future coaches of said basketball team, and any sentence that includes the "word" known as "hoosiers", all with a completely creepy scowl that remains on his face even after falling asleep during said rant), and North Carolina (curse-filled ramblings that are sometimes punctuated with non-profane words/phrases such as "dirty", "cheating", "pig feces", "Ol' Roy the liar", "academic fraud", "illegally claimed banners", and a really weird one... "Dean Smith is Satan").

Can somebody please help me with this insane babbler? I had attempted to ghost-write for him, learning his prose "style" while waiting for his recovery and the only thing that seems to calm him down are replays of any, and I do mean ANY Kentucky win, especially any moment of their eight championship games, but he won't eat anything, simply asking for... "Cardinal flesh"???

Feel free to delete this post if you find the distinction unimportant, but please DO help with suggestions for how to, ummm, DEAL with this... creature. Thank you.

Krank he seems perfectly normal for a Cat fan!...........Oh wait, you're not Krank......never mind!!

inajason
04-03-2017, 12:38 AM
I am Ina Jason from London. Newbie here.

dan_bgblue
04-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Welcome aboard!! London KY or London England?

Ah, I just saw the business url, so London England it is

EmeraldKilbourn
07-18-2017, 11:07 PM

"It" apparently likes to do nothing but rant about Kentucky Basketball, Kentucky Football, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Kentuckians (aka "my [his] people"), Kentucky players (current, graduated, living, dead and, apparently not yet born... weird huh?), Kentucky announcers (is it spelled "Kaywood"?), (all while smiling in an almost strangely serene way), Indiana (the state, the public University of same name and it's basketball team, the former, current, and future coaches of said basketball team, and any sentence that includes the "word" known as "hoosiers", all with a completely reliable platform for bets grand national club (http://grand-national.club), creepy scowl that remains on his face even after falling asleep during said rant), and North Carolina (curse-filled ramblings that are sometimes punctuated with non-profane words/phrases such as "dirty", "cheating", "pig feces", "Ol' Roy the liar", "academic fraud", "illegally claimed banners", and a really weird one... "Dean Smith is Satan").

Those made split personalities are always fun if they are that well thought out...
Wait... isn't this one made?

jazyd
02-23-2018, 10:36 PM
For some reason I opened this up on last page and first one up was Bud, actually Tim. I miss talking to him and his inside info. Good guy, hate he left this world.

KSRdallen
07-09-2018, 09:42 PM
KSRdallen, formerly dallen. I like the official association of my name here!

Harlow
03-20-2019, 10:12 PM
Kentucky96 hope to change from Harlow mods

Darrell KSR
03-15-2021, 06:42 PM
Unsticking this one too, but will put it in the Archive forum. Giving this place a fresh set of paint.

jasonjlawton
05-14-2021, 11:33 AM
I am Mark Boyer from New York. Newbie here.

dan_bgblue
05-14-2021, 08:39 PM
I am Mark Boyer from New York. Newbie here.

Welcome aboard