PDA

View Full Version : Author: Military 'purge' meant to weed out officers who won't fire on Americans

badrose
11-13-2013, 10:26 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/author-military-purge-meant-to-weed-out-officers-who-won-t-fire-on-americans

UKHistory
11-13-2013, 11:43 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/jim-garrow-breitbart-hastings-and-clancy-were-murdered-by-obama

Same publication with a very strong indictment of Dr. Garrow.

badrose
11-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Very interesting. I guess what makes articles like the one I posted easier to swallow are some things we do know. 1) The massive purchasing of ammunition to be used domestically and, 2) The incessant effort to disarm US citizens.

The big questions I've had given those facts are; Who will carry out the order to fire on or arrest law abiding US citizens? What would have to change in the structure to make it possible?

Our CiC lies.

UKHistory
11-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Badrose,

I watched a guy in the metro get arrested for what I am not quite sure last night. He was resisting but not violently. Just ignoring the cop and shouting to film him. He was thrown to the ground. I watched because I felt that guy deserved to at least be seen so as if anyone did hurt him (at one point it was 5 or 6 cops to this one unarmed loud man who was handcuffed).

If you think about Kent State, the Vietnam protests, Waco, and many, many other instances I think that time has already begun. Depending on your frame of reference the infrastructure was set up with J Edgar Hoover. The Red Scare was a horrible time for civil liberties and 9/11 and the Patriot Act (a bipartisan piece of facist leglislation) continues to erode our freedoms.

I know I have written this before but there is no greater evidence in my mind for the need of the second amendment than the Holocaust Museum.

After touring that monumnet to inhumanity, my first reaction was cherish the second amendment.

suncat05
11-13-2013, 03:45 PM
If this is in any way true, they would purge the older, more experienced officers to get tthem out of the chain of command, so as to install newer, younger officers who would be much more easily convinced to do harm to others in exchange for a higher place in the "new military heirarchy".
Easier to do than one might believe, especially among a newer generation of entitlement babies raised and educated on the concept that government can solve all problems and is never wrong.
Outside of that the next premise would be that of "inviting" another entity into the U.S. to assist in "peacekeeping operations".
There's other steps involved too that involve the U. S. National Guard & Reserve components, most of whom are based in rural areas and most of whom strongly believe in adhering to the Constitution. They get activated and ordered to act adversersely towards American citizens and you'll see mass desertions from the ranks, and that's when that "invitation" would come.

IF any of this may be true. Guesses? Anyone? Or other possible scenarios?

CitizenBBN
11-13-2013, 04:40 PM
I'll tell you one thing relevant to this question that is 100% true: more and more Americans believe it can happen, and more and more (though fewer) believe it will happen.

Not just among the stereotypical guys living up in the hills either. Professionals, career people 100% plugged into the "system", people who've never owned a gun or been hunting. Concern for the possibility has gone mainstream. That's backed up by the quality surveys I've seen as well as personal experience.

What it tells me is that many Americans, if not most Americans, know something is wrong. Know the balance of our liberties and the power of the State are out of whack, that this isn't what America stands for or what it should be.

suncat -- were some scenario like this to play out the absolute best thing that could happen is to have foreign "peacekeepers" show up. That would galvanize against the government in a way nothing else would. Besides getting every one of those poor souls killed.

suncat05
11-14-2013, 12:33 PM
I'll tell you one thing relevant to this question that is 100% true: more and more Americans believe it can happen, and more and more (though fewer) believe it will happen.

Not just among the stereotypical guys living up in the hills either. Professionals, career people 100% plugged into the "system", people who've never owned a gun or been hunting. Concern for the possibility has gone mainstream. That's backed up by the quality surveys I've seen as well as personal experience.

What it tells me is that many Americans, if not most Americans, know something is wrong. Know the balance of our liberties and the power of the State are out of whack, that this isn't what America stands for or what it should be.

suncat -- were some scenario like this to play out the absolute best thing that could happen is to have foreign "peacekeepers" show up. That would galvanize against the government in a way nothing else would. Besides getting every one of those poor souls killed.

Correct, CBBN. And a 100% surefire way to begin a war.
I have stated this before: I don't know what it will be, but something bad, very bad for everyone, is in the pipes and on it's way. We'll know it when it happens.

dethbylt
11-14-2013, 04:06 PM
If this is in any way true, they would purge the older, more experienced officers to get tthem out of the chain of command, so as to install newer, younger officers who would be much more easily convinced to do harm to others in exchange for a higher place in the "new military heirarchy".
Easier to do than one might believe, especially among a newer generation of entitlement babies raised and educated on the concept that government can solve all problems and is never wrong.
Outside of that the next premise would be that of "inviting" another entity into the U.S. to assist in "peacekeeping operations".
There's other steps involved too that involve the U. S. National Guard & Reserve components, most of whom are based in rural areas and most of whom strongly believe in adhering to the Constitution. They get activated and ordered to act adversersely towards American citizens and you'll see mass desertions from the ranks, and that's when that "invitation" would come.

IF any of this may be true. Guesses? Anyone? Or other possible scenarios?

CAT, in a way I can see the role of the NG to be benficial in this situation in states that lean predominately right. A governor has the right to refuse a mobilization of NG troops when the safety of the individual state is involved. They would essentially become a state defense force (their original purpose), defending the state from the Federal Government. The reserves are just hosed though. They are purely at the whim of the federal goverment and would likely lose many from their ranks.

dethbylt
11-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Cat/Cit, any invitation of foreign troops would be the end of the US as we know it. All hell would break loose. I just don't see it happening with the number of conservatives still in the Government. Most of whom I believe still support and defend the constitution (just not well).

suncat05
11-15-2013, 09:39 AM
Cat/Cit, any invitation of foreign troops would be the end of the US as we know it. All hell would break loose. I just don't see it happening with the number of conservatives still in the Government. Most of whom I believe still support and defend the constitution (just not well).

Possibly, deathbylt. But did any of us really envision any of the things that have happened under this POTUS? It started out with "hope and change" and has turned into some kind of surreal theater of the absurd, and we still have 3 years to go of this crap. And yes, I agree that there are "some" politicians in DC who still value and obey the Constitution, but far less than what we'd like. ALL of those guys in DC are in this for themselves, not us.
God only knows what kind of crap is going to happen under this guy in our WH the next three years. But it ain't going to be good for most, and I'll wager that even Vegas won't bet against that. And CBBN is correct in his earlier statement in that if foreign troops ever did come here in that capacity, it will truly be "on" then. And it won't be fun for them, as they will soon grow to hate us even more than they do now, but for better reasons.