PDA

View Full Version : The Obama You Don't Know

dan_bgblue
09-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Washington Examiner 10 part series (http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama#.UFssdlH86Mm)

CitizenBBN
09-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Read the first chapter, on his modest upbringing and how it's full of crap. I've known that since before he was elected.

He wasn't uber-wealthy but he was definitely upper middle class at worst, and in Indonesia was easily upper class. It takes very little American money to live very well there. I know a guy who has a modest income here who imports from there and now lives there most of the time b/c he lives like a King on that same income. Clearly it's documented, not speculation, that he led a very well off life there based on his father's work and his home.

His grandmother was a bank VP, he went to the most exclusive private school in Hawaii, moved to Chicago and lived in Hyde Park, has never wanted for anything in his life nor had to work hard to afford private schools, college, or a career.

How many all-nighters did he have to pull while trying to start a business? How much did he have in student loan debts when he got out of college? How many times did he eat Ramen noodles b/c that's all he could afford? The answer to all of these is the same number btw.

A lifelong hypocrite, a limousine liberal who sat behind the walls of his exclusive school theorizing about how it would all be better if guys like the lawn guy at the school could be rich too. Not that he helped him out when it was between Pedro and a little weed.

FWIW I don't like that many if not most of our candidates have no idea what the real economic world is like. Bush II, Kerry, Gore, all led lives of privilege that sheltered them from the nation they want to govern. HOWEVER, none of those believe it's morally unfair for people to be rich, that entrepreneurs are just dirty capitalists who got there on the backs of the less fortunate, and that anyone with money has to pay "their fair share" which seems to be about 70% or more to him.

The others I don't like b/c they have no experience with economics up close and personal. Obama I loathe b/c he's a hypocrite who has let his inexperience reach the level of being a fool. I despise hypocrisy above almost everything else.

jazyd
09-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Wonder what kind of shoes he was digging for in those trash cans? And he lied about being with his mother at her bedside as she lay dying and being there when she died. he was on tour with his dumb book and didn't get there until after she died. Anyone who would lie about that is a sack of manure piled high.