11-08-2013, 11:27 AM
They're going all in on this cover up.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53498378/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

jazyd
11-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Wonder how much $$$ that cost

blueboss
11-08-2013, 12:10 PM
They've obviously threatened with something, and then probably swetened the pot with an upcoming exclusive. Now CBS and 60 minutes has lost all credibility.

Darrell KSR
11-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Are Benghazi waffles anything like Belgian waffles?

Yum.

jazyd
11-08-2013, 12:39 PM
A little more 'grainy'

Yum.

blueboss
11-08-2013, 12:54 PM

Yum.

no one will ever know, the waffle file was dystroyed in the "demonstration"

Doc
11-08-2013, 02:38 PM
people are dying for Bengai waffles

suncat05
11-09-2013, 08:25 AM
And so the truth has yet to be told............ if it ever will be. Of which I have some serious doubts about.

jazyd
11-09-2013, 07:18 PM
[
Maybe if we get a conservative president with balls and somehow get some more good senators

QUOTE=suncat05;122655]And so the truth has yet to be told............ if it ever will be. Of which I have some serious doubts about.[/QUOTE]

suncat05
11-10-2013, 04:19 AM
We will probably never know jazy. This crew is so corrupt and well practiced at covering their criminal tracks, and then they have the full cooperation of the media to assist them convey their lies as the truth. By the time these crooks are finally gone from office, I'm sure any evidence that there may have been will be long gone. And with it the truth.

Doc
11-10-2013, 01:29 PM
We will probably never know jazy. This crew is so corrupt and well practiced at covering their criminal tracks, and then they have the full cooperation of the media to assist them convey their lies as the truth. By the time these crooks are finally gone from office, I'm sure any evidence that there may have been will be long gone. And with it the truth.

What is ironic is that this administration came in all guns a blazing to go after GWB for the water boarding yet what he did was done above the board, through congress, etc. I hope whomever is the next president goes after this administration with the same vigor that Obama and his crew did over that.

suncat05
11-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Truth be told, the next POTUS will probably be that ugly woman who couldn't keep her husband satisfied and who has a body or two to account for from her world travels. I wish it weren't so, but it most likely is.
Who will the GOP put up against her? Most likely no one who can beat her. Independents? Not gonna happen.

Face it, my fellow Americans, we're in a serious downward spiral as a nation. We're much closer to becoming a 2nd class nation than most here would be willing to admit. And it's all because we have not controlled our employees like we should have.