PDA

View Full Version : This is hilarious :)

Catonahottinroof
11-02-2013, 05:42 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/01/tennessee-state-senator-presents-kathleen-sebelius-with-really-embarrassing-gift-and-she-doesnt-look-very-happy-about-it/

suncat05
11-02-2013, 08:24 AM
LOL! Is there a "Governing for Dummies" that we can pass on to 'the Annointed One', Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, etc.? :533:

bigsky
11-02-2013, 08:32 AM
LOL! Is there a "Governing for Dummies" that we can pass on to 'the Annointed One', Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, etc.? :533:

They should get a "defeated for dummies" book and sent back to try and earn an honest living

suncat05
11-02-2013, 08:44 AM
They should get a "defeated for dummies" book and sent back to try and earn an honest living

LOL! I agree!

Doc
11-02-2013, 11:10 AM
That is funny.

They had 3 1/2 years to put this web site together, then a month prior to opening it up some of the developers said there would be glitches. Really? So you had 3 1/2 years to do this and only decide 30 days prior to raise any flags. What type of morons are you? And why does anybody believe that a website that took 3 1/2 years to design that does not work can somehow be fixed in 30 days? It like throwing more stupid on a stupid fire.

Anybody beside me note that many democrats that are not for delaying the mandate are up for re-election in November? Shocking coincident huh? I'm expecting them to campaign about how they are against it until the day after they get re-elected because you can fool low information voters 100% of the time by simply telling them what they want to hear.

Catonahottinroof
11-02-2013, 11:23 AM
I've seen estimates of $400-650 million to get the website together. The US population is 315 million people.

Do the math....

I could take care my health insurance for my lifetime at 1.5 Million dollars.

There is a level of stupid amongst the voting population that boggles the mind.

CitizenBBN
11-02-2013, 11:30 AM
It's a great point. For the cost of the website alone they could have just paid everyone's health insurance for their lifetime and we'd be out less money. I love that, I"m going to borrow it. :D

Darrell KSR
11-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Where are you going to get health insurance for $1-2?

Be careful with your math.

Sent using Forum Runner

Catonahottinroof
11-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Good call Darrell. Cognitive fog from kids cross country runs and message boards today lol

Darrell KSR
11-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Good call Darrell. Cognitive fog from kids cross country runs and message boards today lol

With Obama care, I suspect there will be people getting insurance for $1-2. The question has answers!

Sent using Forum Runner

CitizenBBN
11-02-2013, 09:24 PM
With Obama care, I suspect there will be people getting insurance for $1-2. The question has answers!

Sent using Forum Runner

From what I can tell someething like 30-40 million or more pay less than that for it, but still doesn't excuse my math. It does still more than work that we could chunk the federal medicare/medicaid system and pay the premiums of every person in America through private insurance and save tons. Something like half the annual budget is taken up by health care now, 100s of billions. 100s of millions won't work, 100s of billions sure would.