PDA

View Full Version : Get ready, coming soon

cattails
09-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Got this e mail from my brother-in-law, very well connected.

I just got some disturbing news a few moments ago from a friend that lives in Isarel. Evidently, Isarel is readying itself for a strike against Iran!

Here is his account:

He is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel .

What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway.

Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout theJerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows.

In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel 's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign.

His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people.

He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing.

He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall.

He has never seen this before either.

Just thought I would pass this along.

My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm.

dan_bgblue
09-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Well the administration in Washington can't say they were not warned, and were basically begged in the media to take a stand.

suncat05
09-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Then what we need to worry about is what will happen here after Israel attacks. Reprisals will not just occur in the Middle East.

Catfan73
09-18-2012, 04:36 PM
You can't really blame them. According to Mitt Romney, it's all hopeless anyway:

"You hope for some degree of stability, but you recognize that this is going to remain an unsolved problem...and we kick the ball down the field and hope that ultimately, somehow, something will happen and resolve it," Romney said. He said pushing Israel to give up disputed territory for a two-state solution with the Palestinians "is the worst idea in the world."

Now, I know the Iranians aren't the same thing as Arabs, but as you guys have mentioned, what happens in the Middle East has a big effect in other parts of the world, including the U.S. Is Romney's stance really to hope it just goes away?

cattails
09-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Then what we need to worry about is what will happen here after Israel attacks. Reprisals will not just occur in the Middle East.

That is exactly right

cattails
09-18-2012, 05:17 PM
You can't really blame them. According to Mitt Romney, it's all hopeless anyway:

"You hope for some degree of stability, but you recognize that this is going to remain an unsolved problem...and we kick the ball down the field and hope that ultimately, somehow, something will happen and resolve it," Romney said. He said pushing Israel to give up disputed territory for a two-state solution with the Palestinians "is the worst idea in the world."

Now, I know the Iranians aren't the same thing as Arabs, but as you guys have mentioned, what happens in the Middle East has a big effect in other parts of the world, including the U.S. Is Romney's stance really to hope it just goes away?

This could lead into a war much bigger than most people think, seeing Egypt moving armor into position makes one think. These people don't think the same as Americans think, they have a weapon IMO they will use it. This could really get nasty.

suncat05
09-18-2012, 06:52 PM
I have zero problem with Israel attacking Iran. As a sovereign nation, they have a right to defend themselves against foreign aggression. Absolutely, without a doubt.
I hope, wish, and pray that it does not come to pass. But I am a pragmatist, and in the end I know that Iran and her allies fully intend to attack and attempt to destroy Israel, by whatever means necessary. I would suggest to them "be careful what you wish for", because Israel will not roll over and die just because Iran wants them to.
If, or should I say, when it happens, it will be bloody, firey, and won't stop until Israel is satisfied that they have won. Israel will not stop until they feel confident that her enemies cannot hurt them anymore.
Where will we(the U.S.)stand in all of this? History suggests that we will stand with Israel.......... but I believe our current POTUS has other things in mind. However, all of that, and its consequences remain to be seen.
What I do believe is this: when that war begins, we will see our country attacked again......... from within. It will probably make 9-11 look tame in comparison. Then what? What will this POTUS do in response? My guess, and this is just a wild guess, is that he'll do something that goes against our wishes as a nation and possibly puts us in even more danger, simply because he and his administration refuse to protect America like they should.
We'll see. But if war breaks out in the Middle East, it won't be long before it breaks out here as well.

badrose
09-18-2012, 09:17 PM
The Chinese are going after Japan as well.

cattails
09-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Just confirmed by my cousin in Texas, wonder why the news has not picked this up?????

I just heard this from a friend that is in DC training to go to Afghanistan ... "Yeah, I'm hearing the same things, MIke. Gonna get real ugly, real quick."

dan_bgblue
09-19-2012, 11:05 AM
The Chinese are going after Japan as well.

Not good. Our defense treaty with Japan requires that we defend them.