PDA

View Full Version : Now I am pissed

jazyd
10-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Obama and democrats with a few di pass republicans had a huge rally on the DC mall for illegals with money being used from tax dollars while WWII vets cannot get to their Memorial because of barb wire and barricades. Pelosi's thanked Obama for making it happen

Then we find out money to get family members to Dover to meet the bodies of their loved ones plus their death benefits have been denied because of the shutdown. According to congressman Duncan Hunter congressmen were assured the money appropriated for the military would take care of these death benefits. These #%#^* should be shot. Charities are taking care of the flights.

I am embarrassed to be an American

bigsky
10-09-2013, 12:40 AM
We've got a commander in chief without a shred of honesty or decency

Doc
10-09-2013, 06:05 AM
And NPR got their $445,000,000 subsidy

suncat05
10-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Well..........was it not 'leaked' to his precious feet-kissing media lapdogs that he has ordered his minions to make this "as painful as possible"? That's what they're doing, inflicting as much pain as possible on those who need it the least to make "the other side" look like the bad guys.

This is right out of that Communist Alinsky's playbook, and Obama is following it word for word.

jazyd
10-09-2013, 10:19 AM
The cost for those 5 heroes whose families are being denied,$100,000. Now how much do you think it cost to hold that rally for people who broke our laws and are not citizens? Extra security for the grounds and of course the idiot herself, cleanup crews, workers to assemble and take down the stages and props, sound system and the people to work it. Bet it was over. $100.000

MickintheHam
10-09-2013, 03:17 PM
And NPR got their $445,000,000 subsidy

Wonderful!! That means I can still listen to Stale Air and the that old biddie from the DC public radio station. Neither show could survive in a capitalistic society. Neither show could find the first advertiser.

Catonahottinroof
10-09-2013, 04:08 PM

Asking the elk to leave Yellowstone is a bit much........

Doc
10-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Wonderful!! That means I can still listen to Stale Air and the that old biddie from the DC public radio station. Neither show could survive in a capitalistic society. Neither show could find the first advertiser.

Schweedy Ballz

http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi886046745/