PDA

View Full Version : I guess the show must go on.

DanISSELisdaman
10-04-2013, 09:47 PM
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/after-shutdown-administration-gives-445000000-corporation-public

badrose
10-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Yep. Gotta keep the propaganda going.

I read yesterday that one National Park guy was directed to do as much as he could to "make people miserable." Perception is everything.

CitizenBBN
10-05-2013, 11:53 AM
It's beyond obvious the White House is doing everything possible to make the shutdown impact people as negatively as possible and create as much hardship and suffering as possible. It's equally obvious the media are little more than Obama minions as they refuse to report on this obvious truth.

Obama WANTS the shutdown to hurt Americans b/c if it didn't hurt enough of them they wouldn't be upset about the shutdown and he would have no political leverage in the battle over the debt ceiling. He's purposefully inflicting suffering on Americans for his own political reasons, period.

FWIW I'm not saying Republicans never do that, or whatever. I'm saying he's doing it now and should be called on it, and when they do it they should be called on it. The difference in the media is the GOP is getting called on it over the shutdown, but Obama is doing everything he can to make it as bad as possible and he's getting his backside licked as usual.