PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like a plan!

DanISSELisdaman
10-04-2013, 04:28 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/01/how-to-kill-obamacare-and-save-gop/?intcmp=obinsite

Doc
10-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Best article I've ever read on Fox. Its what I've been saying for a week now. Defunding won't happen so take the next best route. Make EVERYONE participate including unions, congress and the President. Let them sleep in the bed that they **** in. Once its clear what a stink pile it is, then and only then will you get the people elected who will flush this job killing turd.

DanISSELisdaman
10-04-2013, 09:51 PM
I doubt the republicans will sacrifice their exemption from this catastrophe in order to do something that makes sense for the country. I hate to say this, but I've lost faith in both parties ever being willing to do what's best for the country. Their own greed gets in the way.

jazyd
10-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Can this guy run for president as a republican

dan_bgblue
10-05-2013, 05:26 PM
I was watching CSpan the other day and a representative from Texas was leading the republican efforts on the floor. That was the proposal they offered in the latest budget proposal to King Reid. The Senate voted it down in less than an hour. They keep saying give us a clean bill to refund the government with no amendments to the ACA.

This is true. I watched a street reporter asking people what they thought of ObamaCare and the ACA. Out of about 25 people to be asked the question, 80% or greater said that ObamaCare was not good for the economy, jobs, etc, but they went on to say that the ACA was great for the poor and the uninsured.

I wanted to bang my head against the wall. These American citizens, likely voters as well, had been fed so much crap by the media, that they did not know they are one and the same.