PDA

View Full Version : Two phone photos from Birmingham Barons game tonight

Darrell KSR
09-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Had a great time watching Barons win the Southern League Championship, 4-2, over the Mobile Baybears.

Sky was gorgeous. This doesn't do the colors justice.

Second pic is from right field, general admission. To me it is the best view in the house. I like to sit closer to action, but went there for a look.

Sent using Forum Runner

Catonahottinroof
09-16-2013, 05:30 AM
Ahhhhh, a night at the ballpark :fing11:

BigBlueBrock
09-16-2013, 06:57 AM
Gonna be honest with you: I didn't realize Birmingham, Alabama had a skyline to speak of.

jazyd
09-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Darrell I enjoy going to the Braces AA them here. Not a braves fan but enjoy baseball and this level it is pure, guys busting it trying to impress someone with any club. I take an ad with them and get free tickets.

Darrell KSR
09-18-2013, 06:52 AM
Gonna be honest with you: I didn't realize Birmingham, Alabama had a skyline to speak of.

It's no Atlanta, but there's some.

From behind me in that pic is Children's Hospital and some others. Thought you might enjoy this pic of the widow washers at Children's yesterday (not my pic).

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Darrell KSR
09-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Darrell I enjoy going to the Braces AA them here. Not a braves fan but enjoy baseball and this level it is pure, guys busting it trying to impress someone with any club. I take an ad with them and get free tickets.

I love it. None of my children ended up playing baseball, so it's how I get my fix. Kids enjoy going, too.

In the championship game, they picked out my 12 year old son and another kid to do one of their silly between inning games. They took two bases, placed them in the shallow outfield grass, and lined up the two kids to go steal a base. He was thrilled, and they gave them both a nice Barons hat.

We saw fireworks after the game. My oldest son caught a frisbee, and we have grabbed t-shirts, huggies, baseballs, and other trinkets before. Watched the Alabama air dog, the frisbee catching dog, perform between innings. Just good clean family fun.

Catonahottinroof
09-18-2013, 06:16 PM
The ball park still has the ability to provide good family entertainment. We go every chance we get.

I love it. None of my children ended up playing baseball, so it's how I get my fix. Kids enjoy going, too.

In the championship game, they picked out my 12 year old son and another kid to do one of their silly between inning games. They took two bases, placed them in the shallow outfield grass, and lined up the two kids to go steal a base. He was thrilled, and they gave them both a nice Barons hat.

We saw fireworks after the game. My oldest son caught a frisbee, and we have grabbed t-shirts, huggies, baseballs, and other trinkets before. Watched the Alabama air dog, the frisbee catching dog, perform between innings. Just good clean family fun.