PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday BigRonW!

uklandrn
09-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Today Ron would have been 48. It will be 10 years since I lost him. People say the pain gets less - but not to me. I miss him more everyday. I so wish he were here with me - getting ready for Basketball season - watching the football team get better every week. I wish I could hear his wonderful laugh and sing with him in church every week. I haven't sang in church since I lost him. I wish he were still on this forum - talking about his beloved UK with such wonderful people. I wish he could see how well Alec has turned out - and be as proud of him as I am. I wish I could hold him one more time and kiss his sweet face. I wish I could look into those huge blue eyes one more time and tell him I love him. Overall - I just wish.

jazyd
09-14-2013, 11:09 PM
He knows all this and he watches you each day and he wants you to be happy and enjoy life

dan_bgblue
09-15-2013, 10:02 AM
He knows all this and he watches you each day and he wants you to be happy and enjoy life

Ditto. IMO it is also a blessing that you have all the wonderful memories of him to carry with you everywhere you go.

Darrell KSR
09-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Wonderful memories, Niki. Happy birthday, BigRonW!

Sent using Forum Runner

suncat05
09-15-2013, 11:57 AM
And he is missed here as well. Happy Birthday to him up there in Big Blue Heaven!

kritikalcat
09-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Hard to believe it's been 10 years. Happy birthday, Ron. I know you so wish he was here celebrating it with you.

KSRdallen
09-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Reading this and thinking it's hard to believe it's been 10 years, Niki. We definitely miss BigRonW and are grateful you are still around contributing regularly. Comfort and peace be with you!

jazyd
09-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Amen David

Reading this and thinking it's hard to believe it's been 10 years, Niki. We definitely miss BigRonW and are grateful you are still around contributing regularly. Comfort and peace be with you!