PDA

View Full Version : The dangers of being buddy's with Al-Qaeda.

DanISSELisdaman
09-06-2013, 07:36 AM
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/muslim-persecution-of-christians/al-qaeda-promises-to-slaughter-christians-after-u-s-liberates-syria/

jazyd
09-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Makes me sick. McCain is a damn traitor and will pay for this. I hope every Christian in Arizona sees this and votes him out. Funny but Assad has not been an enemy of Christians from what I have read. And a " rebel" ....and he could be a plant....is on tape saying he used chemical weapons against citizens.

If we go in it will be a major mistake

DanISSELisdaman
09-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Don't know if this is real or not, as a lot of facebook messages are fraud, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true with these animals.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=315421245270910

suncat05
09-06-2013, 11:47 AM
This isn't even as good as the "Ted Mack Amateur Hour" that I have referenced previously. Amateurish doesn't even begin to describe this nonsense. But I am sure that LBJ is happy in his grave and Jimmy Carter is just thrilled with this policy.

I despise these people more and more every day.

KeithKSR
09-06-2013, 08:26 PM
One of the videos that has been authenticated included the second in command of the Syrian military that is trying to take out Assad, behind him is an Islamic Jihad flag and it is clear that they are not moderates, but Islamic extremists.

DanISSELisdaman
09-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Keith, the scary thing about this whole business is that if we help put these terrorist's in power (and that's what they are), we're putting tons of chemical weapons in their hands. You know that the first thing they will do is use it on Israel and they will have the means to deliver it. And when this happens, it will touch off a situation that nobody will like very much.

Does our clueless leader and his cronies in Congress not no this or do they not care?

DanISSELisdaman
09-06-2013, 10:58 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/06/lawmakers-go-quiet-after-more-evidence-syrian-rebels-behaving-badly-surface/

CitizenBBN
09-06-2013, 11:12 PM
The entire strategy is the OPPOSITE of what is in our best interests. If anything we should be helping Assad. He's a secular dictator who is heavily influenced by nations we can influence or at least nations who have other interests and therefore are likely to constrain him from any serious action against us. he's still a Cold War regime and the Cold War paradigm means stability.

I would like to hear the Israeli case for supporting the rebels b/c I just don't see one. I have no idea why anyone thinks it's a good idea to let these rebels win having seen the example in Egypt, and Egypt is a far more stable nation than what Syria will be. It will be more like Libya, devolving into less nation state and more tribal battles. Only Tunisia has gone through Arab Spring and come out without ongoing civil war. Afghanistan is another great example, complete with Soviet/Russian backed regime and radial Islamists. That went well.

Somewhere Henry Kissinger is losing his mind that we're being led by these dweebs. We're willing to hand the Islamists chemical weapons and a base of operations and see an ongoing civil war in that region all b/c of our moral outrage to people being killed by poins gas instead of lead? Really? Utter nonsense.

Now, had we gotten in very early and aided those friendly to our views maybe we had a shot.Not much of one, the Islamists would eventually win out over them b/c there just aren't a lot of freedom and liberty loving folks in that part of the world, but now we have no shot at all of a good outcome if Assad falls.

jazyd
09-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Citizen makes the best case, I would prefer Assad stay in office over these thugs who ate our country and way of life

dan_bgblue
09-07-2013, 09:12 PM
but now we have no shot at all of a good outcome if Assad falls.

Absolutely correct, and it absolutely boggles my mind that our Secretary of State and at least a hand full of our Senators can not see this. We have no place in trying to intervene in this mess. Oh and those "rebels" we are so intent on supporting have absolutely no qualms about blowing up civilians with IEDs and suicide backpackers. Gas, explosives, gas, explosives, gas, explosives. I do not see any difference.

jazyd
09-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Dan it doesn't fit their agenda. I don't think they have ventured into the current world where correct information is at our fingertips now. I think they still think they can say whatever they want and we only have a few outlets to find info.

QUOTE=dan_bgblue;108038]Absolutely correct, and it absolutely boggles my mind that our Secretary of State and at least a hand full of our Senators can not see this. We have no place in trying to intervene in this mess. Oh and those "rebels" we are so intent on supporting have absolutely no qualms about blowing up civilians with IEDs and suicide backpackers. Gas, explosives, gas, explosives, gas, explosives. I do not see any difference.[/QUOTE]