PDA

View Full Version : “political correctness”

cattails
09-05-2013, 05:59 PM
This was just to good to pass up!!!

There’s an annual contest at the GRIFFITHS UNIVERSITY in Australia

calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year’s term was “political correctness”.

The winning student wrote:

“Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,

Illogical majority,

and rapidly promoted by mainstream media which holds forth

the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick

up a piece of **** by the clean end.”

dan_bgblue
09-05-2013, 07:17 PM
:671:

CitizenBBN
09-05-2013, 07:58 PM
That's really good.

BigBlueBrock
09-05-2013, 08:07 PM
95% of my motivation for being politically correct is an aversion to bloody noses.

cattails
09-06-2013, 06:25 PM
95% of my motivation for being politically correct is an aversion to bloody noses.

And there is why we have the motivation for being politically correct.

dan_bgblue
09-06-2013, 07:28 PM
And there is why we have the motivation for being politically correct.

Politeness has been substituted with political correctness. They, however, are not one and the same.

An ignorant jackass is not the same as an individual deprived of opportunity to learn proper social skills.

badrose
09-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Politeness has been substituted with political correctness. They, however, are not one and the same.

An ignorant jackass is not the same as an individual deprived of opportunity to learn proper social skills.

And political incorrectness is sometimes exactly what is needed to teach proper social skills.

cattails
09-06-2013, 10:40 PM

I see it all the time, while it is OK for one race to say the same thing that if another race said it, it is not alright. Double standard.